PDA

View Full Version : Wanna buy unlimited domains hosting solution

Foxfire
12-29-2009, 02:16 PM
I would like to know about the best place to host unlimited domain names.
I need 10Gb space and 100Gb bandwidth, etc.
Have seen pacifichost.com allowed to host unlimited domain names within their hosting account.

How good are they?
Is there anyone who has used their services?

Lycos
01-12-2010, 12:42 PM
I think you may also consider such companies as webhostgiant.com and offshore santrex.net which are offering suitable (and even more) accounts fopr really low cost.

Crystaliquid
01-18-2010, 12:40 PM
I think that suggested above santrex.net would definitely be the good choise, as this company is not only cost-efficient but also gives the room for the further development.

Taboon
01-28-2010, 12:34 PM
I know santrex.net to be the good host offering quality solutions. They are the one you can choose and painlessly work with.

sequencehosting
01-29-2010, 04:50 PM
I would like to know about the best place to host unlimited domain names.
I need 10Gb space and 100Gb bandwidth, etc.
Have seen pacifichost.com allowed to host unlimited domain names within their hosting account.

How good are they?
Is there anyone who has used their services?

I have never used pacific host before but they seem to be very popular amongst forums. I suggest you try them out.

d2hsean
02-03-2010, 07:56 AM
I have never heard about pacific host before.Please check there reviews and you try them out.

[>q|_^_|p<]
02-03-2010, 02:37 PM
Try considering the offers of webhostgiant.com. this is the cheapest reliable unlimited provider I know and I recommend it due to great service quality.