PDA

View Full Version : Magento - is it the fastest e-commerce application?

holland
01-06-2010, 02:23 PM
My friend has persuaded me that if you want to earn much money online, it's better to use Magento for your e-shop. Do you agree with that?
What companies supports it well except Simplehelix?

YAg
01-14-2010, 08:42 AM
Not only simplehelix supports Magento on their servers but a2hosting as well.
Their servers are well-administrated and monitored, both offer entrancing discounts on their services: simplehelix - DISCOUNT10 and a2hosting - unix40.

a2one
01-22-2010, 09:26 AM
Actually Magento consumes more RAM than other engines and that s why it can't be the fastest.

Magento as well as the other engines for eCommerce are ssupported and excellently hosted by serverpoint.com.

vinrar
02-16-2010, 02:49 PM
Magento is fast and it's better to host e-shops on it from the company which is specialized in Magento supporting on their servers.
Simplehelix is such a company. Right place IMHO.

№Lucky
03-25-2010, 01:26 PM
I know that a2hosting provides really unmatched speed for magento and I can express the point that you will make much better decision to choose this company. It offers discounts and much cheaper hosting solutions with the same resources.

McCartyM
11-30-2010, 07:43 AM
I'm using Shopping Cart Elite (http://www.shoppingcartelite.com) but i have always been a fan of Magento cart

GeneticX
11-30-2010, 08:10 AM
Magento is the best shoping cart software I believe

figage
12-03-2010, 08:58 AM
Magento is the best shoping cart software I believe

I think you are totally right mate

vipin
12-05-2010, 06:08 PM
Magento uses PHP as a web server scripting language and the MySQL Database. The data model is based on the Entity-attribute-value model that stores data objects in tree structures, thus allowing a change to a data structure without changing the database definition.
==========
Slimming Pills (http://www.evolution-slimming.com/store/slimming_pills_cat_99.html)
Slimming Pill (http://www.evolution-slimming.com/store/slimming_pills_cat_99.html)

Akshay_M
10-10-2022, 10:37 AM
Magento is the number one multi-channel eCommerce platform as it is quick, optimized and user-friendly. The competition is growing and online sales are touching the skies. To make the most of your Magento store and gain a competing advantage, you can go for CRM for eCommerce and simplify all your business processes.

Magento eCommerce Development Services is the best opportunity for entrepreneurs beginning to market their products & services in India.

Offers a free Community version, as well as various premium services.
Expects you to find your own web host.
The Community version is self-hosted, but their excellent offerings cover hosting.
Allows you to add unlimited products.
Offers a theme-based system and a fair variety of options.
Supports extensions and offers an extensive variety of them too.
Offers advanced security features, as well as dedicated patches to seal any vulnerability that arise.