PDA

View Full Version : technical support

Gerbert
01-25-2010, 02:59 PM
Exmasters.com has offered technical support (e-mail, phone, icq, online chat) - which one is the most popular and effective?

Querrido
01-28-2010, 12:08 PM
The best for end users is phone support. The best for web hosting company is help desk.

d2hsean
02-03-2010, 08:00 AM
Exmasters.com provide best support.
Better costs and quality :)

YAg
02-11-2010, 09:33 AM
All kinds of supported provided by exmasters are popular among the web masters. I have heard their servers have no downtime and I haven't read any negative feedbacks about them in the Internet.

Gerbert
02-22-2010, 03:37 PM
Overall exmasters is a unique company as they offer all kinds of support and any customer is able to use the one which is to his\her liking.
Tech staff is qualified and skillful.

Sophiaparker
03-08-2022, 12:34 PM
e-mail and online chat are the most popular and effective.

webhostingworld
03-09-2022, 10:36 AM
If you are looking for a web hosting company with the best technical support, you have the best option. You can try our services where we are prompt in our responses. we provide support via tickets, chats, emails and skype. Customer satisfaction is our basic aim hence we are there for our clients 24x7x365. Do check out once!

davidsmith
03-10-2022, 09:12 AM
Hi, if you are looking for tech support than bodHOST is one of the best hosting provider in theworld. bodHOSt has 24x7 tech support via chat and phone.
bodHOST has the most reliable hosting server all over the world. They have customer from india, usa, uk, Canada and many more.
Do visit bodHOST website

myresellerhome
03-14-2022, 06:44 AM
Hey there!
In my years of experience as a technical support engineer I've realized one thing, that what actually matters in customer support is the quality and skill of the technical engineer and their ability to understand any given issue. The mode of communication does play a role in this but at the end the quality of the engineer is what's vital.