PDA

View Full Version : Getting a dedicated VPS

Taboon
01-28-2010, 01:28 PM
Where would you recommende me to go for getting quality dedicated VPS solutions?

How about such company as hostv.com? Are their prices enough reasonable for going with? Where else to look?

Thank you.

Madagaskar
02-01-2010, 08:10 AM
I would recommend you not to be so confident in choosing this company as there are so many options to investigate - the hosting market is so competitive.
I have seen that nice dedicated VPS hosting (http://www.webintellects.com/our_solutions/vps/dedicated.php) solutions are offered by webintellects.com. This solution is also perfect for the seamless upgrade of our standard VPS plans. We guarantee zero downtime and no data loss when you migrate your VPS from one of our standard plans to our dedicated VPS solutions.

d2hsean
02-03-2010, 08:04 AM
Hello Madagaskar !

You has provided best option for dedicated VPS :)

Crimson
02-09-2010, 02:32 PM
I think dedicated VPS is no point to get. You will only spend more, but recieve the same as if you got a usual VPS. That is why I advice you top draw attetion to the offers of pinellashosting.com (http://www.pinellashosting.com) VPS solutions

№Lucky
02-10-2010, 12:43 PM
I can agree with Madagaskar that it will be much more reasonable to choose webintellects.com for dedicated VPS hosting solutions as the company is well-known for providing quality services since 1999. With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think.

[>q|_^_|p<]
03-16-2010, 01:38 PM
Currently the company you are considering - hostv.com is offering half off discount code 50PROMO which gives the opportunity of gettimg any of the offered plans cheaper.

Crystaliquid
03-26-2010, 03:06 PM
I advise you concentrating more attention at the same services of webintellects.com company suggested above. These guys really know how to provide stable service at attractive costs.

a2one
04-01-2010, 02:28 PM
Not bad offer, but it seems webintellects.com is more reasonable ccomparing their prices and experience level.

Also consider dedicated VPS from glowhost.com which is the cmpany of highest professional level and support.