PDA

View Full Version : Personal e-store to host

Lycos
02-15-2010, 08:04 AM
Going to host an internet store of handmade gifts, and would like to have a good stable hosting.

Which cmpanes would be the better ones? I am close to choose cirtexhosting.com, but not earlier than I make sure the company is worthy one, but listening to feedbacks or comparing the deals.

Thank you.

Querrido
02-16-2010, 11:55 AM
Taking into consideration your needs, I would suggest you to explore more options as well because you will make more productive decision having compared various companies offers. You'd better check webintellects.com ecommerce hosting (http://www.webintellects.com/our_solutions/ecommerce/index.php) solutions - they offer eStore Lite and eStore Pro hosting plans.

Foxfire
02-23-2010, 12:46 PM
I can agree with the previous comment because I have some clients that have been using webintellects.com web hosting services in order to run their e-stores. As for the speed and network uptime, they are perfect. I recommend this reliable hosting provider to other web masters.

Gerbert
02-23-2010, 01:00 PM
That's better to host e-stores with a time-tested company, it can be a2hosting or 1&1 or simplehelix.
These companies are quite nice for e-commercing as they support e-commerce applications well on their servers and it's easy to host with them.

a2one
02-25-2010, 09:50 AM
I advice getting a service from as highly reliable company as you are able to find. Particularly I think you would have a good experience for eCommerce with serverpoint.com. They have everything necessary tomeet all your requirements.

Taboon
03-03-2010, 02:03 PM
Th fact is that you are to use the most stabl company that is fitting all your requirements, and particularly me would recommend considering sich provider as hostsvault.com (http://www.hostsvault.com) which is offering really good plans for making your e-store work fine.

Madagaskar
03-04-2010, 09:43 AM
What ecommerce shopping cart software do you require?
There are many of them like: magento, OS commerce, Zen cart, Cube cart, Miva Order, etc.
I personally strongly believe that you will have a good run using Os Commerce and marblehost.com will be a perfect option for you. The offer affordable web hosting solutions and will give your web site the best performance.

holland
03-04-2010, 03:23 PM
I second Simplehelix company as it's difficult to find better company to run e-shops with.
All their services are optimized for that.

Crimson
03-10-2010, 08:54 AM
Considering the good uptime and reliability is the key factors for host to place your eCommerce site, and also the supported engines availiable inside the plans I would rather choose and recommend you to choose serverpoint.com, which has all the necessary features for quality and efficient eCommerce hosting.