PDA

View Full Version : Any discounts on 7host VPS plans?

Querrido
02-16-2010, 12:05 PM
I am looking for trustworthy place to order VPS hosting solution at.
Have found 7host.com and wanna to ask experts to help me.
What can you say about their VPS hosting (http://7host.com/vps/index.asp) plans?

Can you hep to find discounts on their VPS services?

Crystaliquid
02-19-2010, 08:37 AM
Can you hep to find discounts on their VPS services?

I can't, but search engines surely can.

I may only advise you to seek for the lower priced VPS. Particularly I advice considering santrex.net, as they also have EU-located servers and are much cheaper and more liberal.

Foxfire
02-23-2010, 12:40 PM
I know 7host.com is reliable hosting provider.
It offers nice discount (VPSPROMO20) - 20% off the price on VPS plans.
I have found many hosting reviews (http://www.web-hosting-top.com/web-hosting/web-hosting-top.7host.com-reviews?-reviews) about them. The most important fact is that support team works 24/7 and the prices are not very expensive. Italy-based data center will provide perfect accessibility to your site around the globe.
It can provide you with excellent web hosting service.

a2one
02-25-2010, 01:08 PM
Really cheaper solutions can be found, that is why I believe it is more reasonable to go with suggested above santrex.net, than with the asked host because even discounted they remain less efficient.

№Lucky
03-11-2010, 12:53 PM
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters. I like the price for the hosting solutions offered by 7host.com and thinking to deal with this host as I need to transfer my files to another host located in Europe - this what I need.

Contact their support and ask for discounts.

Taboon
04-07-2010, 02:08 PM
Unreasonably too priced, as I believe. Much reasonable, though not based in Europe are ероу services from pinellashosting.com whichI do recommend for considering and getting services from.

[>q|_^_|p<]
04-13-2010, 02:44 PM
Taboon's right. It would be myuch more reasonable to get cheaper service instead of usung one-time discounts. I als support their suggestionof pinellashosting.com knowing this company is the one fo the most efficient and realsonable these days.