PDA

View Full Version : reselling from an adult hosting company

holland
03-04-2010, 03:12 PM
Do you think the idea is nice to resell from adult hosting provider?
I mean from exmasters.com.

Crimson
03-10-2010, 09:33 AM
Depends on what kind of sites are you going to host at your resold space.
Surely this is a new horizon of gettimg profing by extending the content support and allowance.

However I would arther choose the reseller deals of santrex.net, which allow not only adult but all other content types.

[>q|_^_|p<]
03-16-2010, 08:45 AM
Th company appears to be rather quality one but n terms of overall reasonability I think santrex.net has better chance for hosting reseller business with.

a2one
05-06-2010, 02:49 PM
The only way to resell from exmasters.com which I think is the one of the most attractive hosts of this type is to buy their dedicated server and install theer everything needed for reselling. otherwise you will have good affiliate program.

Lycos
05-28-2010, 04:11 PM
Anyway choosing specialized host like are exmasters.com is more reasonable for adult sites than any cheaper host with no such specialization.

Crystaliquid
06-03-2010, 02:37 PM
It would be good ide knowing exmasters.com are stable host. But you should realize that having no reseller account offered they would only give you blank space on a dedi from where you might start reselling and would need to install everything necessary yourself.

paripalu
06-06-2010, 06:28 AM
I have a reseller hosting plan from Host Rocket. They provide unlimited domains, unlimited subdomains, unlimited databases, unlimited FTP accounts and unlimited email accounts.

They also have features like streaming audio/video capabilities, free Perl module installations, URL redirection, and dedicated IP addresses.

With Host Rocket, your customers have access to their own control panel along with other features normally not found with other resellers.
============================
modular stone ottawa (http://www.stoneselex.com/)
water tanks (http://www.outbackwatertanks.com.au/)

Taboon
06-09-2010, 02:32 PM
exmasters, as you might have already noticed, are reliable host, and if you manage to set up a reseller business at their servers, there won't be any technical troubles from their side.