PDA

View Full Version : Magento optimized services

YAg
03-11-2010, 02:33 PM
Which companies provides Magento optimized services for their clientele?
Simplehelix is the only I know.

№Lucky
03-12-2010, 08:49 AM
Magento will be perfect running e-shops, am I right?
I have heard that serverpoint.com provides unmatched speed for magento.
No doubt, this hosts is powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.

President
03-19-2010, 12:43 PM
Nice magento hosting services could be got from a2hosting.com. I am happy with their uptime and speed which is what ultimately matters.
I am sure that this decent company will fulfill your requirements and meet your budget.

mrhheather
03-25-2010, 09:41 AM
Hello,

maganto is available free for downloading from google. Please try it.

a2one
04-01-2010, 11:12 AM
I suppose simplehelix.com is enough good to be chosen as the host, the more so because you are choosing magento, which recommends this company as the hoster. They give exceptional performance for the sites hosted with them.

Taboon
04-07-2010, 09:50 AM
I belive such company as utropicmedia.net could become the great alternative for getting eCommerce hosting as they also has specialized and optimized accounts, and, being well -organized and reliable host, they are really reasonable choise, as for me.

Querrido
04-28-2010, 11:04 AM
If you are desperately looking for reliable magento commerce hosting services, no doubt, A2hosting.com will be one of the best options available in the hosting market that will provide unmatched speed for it. You will be impressed by the number of discounts offered by them and by their affordable hosting plans in comparison with other companies.

Crystaliquid
04-29-2010, 01:05 PM
You may check the offers of such company as glowhost.com which I think may have the needed solutions presented. The company is highly reliable and experience so I think you might be interesting in their plans.