PDA

View Full Version : Do you know about 7host?

President
03-22-2010, 01:49 PM
The reason for my request is that I was looking through many hosts and 7host.com attracted me a lot.
How good is this company for running asp.net applications?
Have you ever used their service before?

№Lucky
03-26-2010, 09:19 AM
I have never used 7host.com services before, but can say that it has nice customer hosting reviews and people appreciate the work they do. Their hosting plans can be good for running asp.net applications.
I have also found nice discounts via Google search:

Domain name registration/transfer (with any hosting plans): 7HDOMFREE
Dedicated servers 20% OFF: 7HDEDPROMO20
VPS 20% OFF: VPSPROMO20

VALID until April, 30th...

Madagaskar
04-13-2010, 08:20 AM
I have a business partner who has had a good run dealing with 7host.com and I can say that it will be perfect for running asp.net applications as they hosting plans include any feature you may need.

By the way, thanks for sharing discounts on their services.

Foxfire
05-05-2010, 10:57 AM
I have checked 7host.com web hosting solutions and think that their windows hosting plans can be perfect for running asp.net web sites.
All Hosting Plans are available on Windows Hosting with full ASP and ASP.NEt support or on Linux Hosting.

Querrido
06-14-2010, 12:23 PM
Having found 7Host Via Google search, and signing up with it because of great number of positive reviews and feedbacks. I think it would be fair to add my opinion which is nothing but positive as well.
I have been dealing with this stable company for 3 months and I am very happy with it. This company has great, timely support. It has skillful support which is always ready to help.
There are so many useful features which are included into the hosting plans.

Highly recommend this host!