PDA

View Full Version : Error Loading Window Pop Up??

Rhythm
04-09-2010, 11:06 AM
Hello, i had a trojon/virus on my laptop and managed to get rid of them all. But im Still having problem as these files name that use to be a virus keep giving me an error loading pop window saying:
Error loading C:\Users||WAIMIN~1\AppData\Local\Temp\rq…
The Specified module could not be found.

Error loading C:\Users||WAIMIN~1\AppData\Local\Temp\po…

Error loading C:\Users||WAIMIN~1\AppData\Local\Temp\ef…
--
IT Relocation Company (http://www.itmltd.co.uk/it-relocation.html/)

Dam Ponting
11-23-2017, 05:18 AM
The most common steps to stop error loading is. Click Start > Programs > Startup and check the shortcuts in the menu (by right clicking on them and choosing properties) to see if any point to the file C:\PROGRA~1\INTERN~2l\netkw.dll

ORLOVA
06-05-2018, 06:26 AM
This error shows when your computer’s BIOS doesn’t support the capacity of the hard disk where you are installing Windows XP or it’s not properly installed.

Freya009
05-02-2020, 07:00 PM
In some cases, the "Windows stuck on loading screen" issue is caused by Windows updates or other problems. At this time, you can enter the Safe Mode, do nothing, and then reboot your computer. So, you can uninstall that antivirus software in Safe Mode, and then restart your computer to verify whether it is normal.

lishmalinyjames
10-21-2020, 10:17 AM
Step 1. Restart your computer and constantly press a specific key (usually F1, F2, F10, Delete, Esc) to enter the BIOS setup menu.
Step 2. Use the arrow keys to select the Boot tab. You will see the system devices in order of priority.
Step 3. If the system disk is not in the first place in the boot order, you can move it to the top of the list of hard drives.
Step 4. Save and exit the BIOS setup utility.