PDA

View Full Version : Centsi or Sibername for shared hosting?

Madagaskar
04-13-2010, 08:26 AM
The thing is that I can't decided on what company to choose in order to host my personal web site.
I need Linux shared hosting account with these specs: 1GB space and 10Gb bandwidth.
Have seen that both companies, Sibername.com and Centsi.com, have good reputation, but can't decide yet.

What host will be better for me? What would you choose if you were me?

[>q|_^_|p<]
04-13-2010, 02:58 PM
These are better to be used for larger accounts like dedi or VPS. While for shared hosting I may recommend you dealing with just199.com and also marblehost.com - these are one of the best in my personal hosting practice.

President
04-16-2010, 11:45 AM
If I were you, I would better choose centsi.com - the company which will meet all your expectations in terms of stability and reliability.
I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.

Crimson
04-19-2010, 03:25 PM
Would support the first reply - marblehost.com is much better shared host because they are specialized, have several DC's and many useful bonuses included into accounts.

№Lucky
04-22-2010, 12:00 PM
Centsi.com will be better - it will be much better to use services offered by hosting provider than domain name registrar, offering hosting service.
I think that Centsi plans are designed to provide all of the capacity, functionality and performance for your business needs.

Foxfire
05-05-2010, 10:54 AM
I would like to join the majority and say that it will be much better to deal with centsi.com in terms of the network uptime, good support services, affordable hosting solutions and good reputation.

a2one
05-06-2010, 01:47 PM
Neither of the named companies could provider better offers than they are given at glowhost.com. Try looking up this host, they are highly stable and professional business players with good conditions of hosting and prices.

vinrar
05-14-2010, 12:19 PM
Sibername is more preferable company, their services are stable and trustworthy, plans are full of many useful on-demanded resources.
Many free features are offered from them.

Querrido
05-27-2010, 12:42 PM
Look to do business with a company that offers support in various means whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.
Centsi website hosting (http://centsi.com) solutions look much better!
Give them a try.

Crystaliquid
06-03-2010, 01:11 PM
None of the companies seem to have offers which would be as attractive as the ones given at utropicmedia.net (http://www.utropicmedia.net). This company is rated highly on review sites and is offering comparable and competitive solutions on most types of hosting.

Madagaskar
06-09-2010, 08:40 AM
I have already chosen Centsi.com as there are many positive feedbacks about this decent company...

I appreciate your help guys - Really good community!

I will tell you soon about my hosting experience dealing with this host...