PDA

View Full Version : What are the advantages of Cloud VPS solution?

President
04-19-2010, 08:21 AM
I think that it is right place to ask about the advantages of using Cloud VPS hosting solution.
I came across Eukhost.com and found out that they offer Cloud VPS hosting solutions.
Can you tell me what you think about this hosting plan?

Have you ever used it before?

Querrido
04-29-2010, 07:36 AM
I have never used this hosting solution before but can say that Eukhost.com offers many advantages on their Cloud VPS environment which is powered by VMware Cloud hosting platform, the best hosting platform available for 100% uptime on VPS hosting currently.

You will have the number of servers that are being used for a single cluster, and if you rely greatly on your website or VPS, then Cloud VPS hosting is a worthy upgrade for you.

Crimson
05-24-2010, 05:29 PM
I think eukhost.com is enough reliable to order such solutions. The fact it is offering cloud is telling they have stable technical base.

Madagaskar
06-09-2010, 08:45 AM
A reliable host will ensure that your site is always available and that visitors will enjoy a smooth performance.
I can say only positive things about eUKhost.com company...
Have found some customer hosting reviews about them:

http://Hostjury.com/reviews/eukhost

prbtechuk
10-24-2011, 11:36 AM
Cloud VPS hosting can suggest you many advantages over standard VPS server hosting services due to the number of servers that are being used for a single cluster, and if you rely greatly on your website or VPS server then you may find that cloud VPS hosting is a worthy improve; not only can cloud VPS hosting offer you greater consistency, but you can also be guaranteed a higher level of security if you purchase your VPS server from the right web hosting provider.

Nile Hadwards
11-01-2011, 01:34 PM
For me cloud IaaS is a subset of VPS. Every cloud can server VPS role, but not every VPS can be a cloud provider. They both use the same technology - virtualization - to provide servers. But cloud ones gives you full flexibility in deploying and undeploying servers. And they will charge you for what you actually used, while with VPS you need to declare and pay upfront.

michaelmoody84
12-09-2011, 05:06 AM
I have never used it before this Cloud VPS Solution. But i asked one of my friend about this Cloud VPS who used the same. His reply was:

Advantages of Cloud VPS Solution:
1. Scalability
2. Money Value.
3. Very easy to installation.
4. Finally, Zero Down time.

knowledge base software (http://www.knowledgebaseforce.com/benefits.aspx)

I think that it is right place to ask about the advantages of using Cloud VPS hosting solution.
I came across Eukhost.com and found out that they offer Cloud VPS hosting solutions.
Can you tell me what you think about this hosting plan?

Have you ever used it before?

Paul0130
12-10-2011, 05:47 AM
I will be blunt and honest, unlike others.

1) Plenty of downtime
2) A poor setup
3) Not true cloud
4) Most likely a Xen server with virtual servers on, with the name 'cloud' given to them.

Unless it is on app, true san and so on, then stay away.
I hear of cloud servers going down more than normal servers, so I do not have good words for it yet.

It is still young in the industry so people should let it mature.

JohnDale
12-14-2011, 04:03 AM
There are many Web Hosts offering cloud services.

The major advantages of Cloud servers are :-

1] Zero downtime

2] Scalability

3] Ease of Installation or Implantation

4] Value for money

madelinekim
10-12-2012, 11:01 AM
Cloud VPS solution has offered the advantage of enabling the every system within same hosting plan accessibility to relevant information that makes to possible to work from sitting anywhere even in day and night.