PDA

View Full Version : Indian DC and dedicated servers

Crimson
04-19-2010, 02:33 PM
How do you find datacentre services and dedicated servers offered by esds.co.in?

I am to give a try, but I must ensure doing right, this is what my business exceed depends on.

Thank you.

Gerbert
04-21-2010, 09:49 AM
Hostcat is the only Indian company I know.
They have provided stable servers which cost little and offered many on-demanded resources.
Their pricing policy is simple and straightforward.

Crystaliquid
04-29-2010, 02:31 PM
hostcat is not a datacenter, while esds.co.in is rather known company from the indian region which is included in the larger group of companies providing hosting worldwide. SO the choise is obvious, to my mind.

a2one
05-06-2010, 03:36 PM
According to my information esds.co.in is highly appreciated and reputed company in India and thus I may suppose they are worth of trying.

bilammasculse
06-01-2010, 09:31 PM
Hi
If you have skills enough to manage the server you can always buy straight from the data center, wich come more cheap.
If you dont, then you need a company that manage the server for you, while you support your clients.

You can contact me if interested we own 32 dedicated servers already, we rent 12 of them the rest is for our clients.
I own a hosting company on my country, and planing to launch internacionaly in the next few weeks.