PDA

View Full Version : pinellashosting VPS

Lycos
04-23-2010, 09:58 AM
How do you find the offers of VPS hosting that pinellashosting.com presents? These seem to be the one of the cheapest and I would like to know if I can trust this company for stable site hosting?

Thank you.

Crystaliquid
04-29-2010, 12:41 PM
As I know pinellashosting.com is quite reliable company. I think they are worth of trying especially if you find them suitable to the requirements of your site.

a2one
05-06-2010, 12:46 PM
These guys have the lowest price for managed VPS service I have seen, plus being experienced pinellashosting appear to be really good at the quality standards so I believe they are worth of trying.

YAg
05-10-2010, 12:23 PM
At the OP, cheapest ...what is the pricing of pinellashosting.com services?
What kind of support do they provide?
Any coupons on them?

vinrar
05-13-2010, 02:33 PM
Pinellashosting VPS deals are not pricey and there are many resources in them.
They offer many operating systems which their clients are able to choose.
Support is active and skillful.

№Lucky
06-18-2010, 01:22 PM
I have seen some good points about them, but suppose that there is a sense in comparison in order to get a clear picture of what host will be better for you.
I know pretty good VPS hosting services are provided by Bodhost.com - it can suit you down to the ground.

[>q|_^_|p<]
06-21-2010, 02:09 PM
You may also have a great service from such company as webhostingbuzz.com which is offering quality reseller solution fo great attractivity and stability levels.

Lycos
06-25-2010, 02:15 PM
Thanks everyone for the comments. Still think pinellashosting.com is the most attractive company for me, especially after knowing their reputation is good not only among the customers but als from the side of the competitors.

YAg
07-05-2010, 03:42 PM
I see that pinellashosting prices on VPS solutions are not high starting at $9.99 per month.
There are many resources in their plans and support is provided too.