PDA

View Full Version : Good colocation services in USA?

Taboon
05-12-2010, 10:55 AM
Hello!
May I ask you to help me finding good colocation services in USA. I have found utropicmedia.net colocation services (http://utropicmedia.net/hosting.php?pt=ds).
Looks good for me. I wonder what can you say about them?

Foxfire
05-15-2010, 08:06 AM
Taking the advantage of the opportunity, I would like to say that Utropicmedia.net can be a good place to order hosting services as they are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
Be sure that the location between Data Center and your servers should be close to each other.

№Lucky
05-18-2010, 07:52 AM
I hear about this company for the first time and think that it will be much better to deal with time-tested and trusted one. Say Serverpoint.com can be a perfect option to colocate servers in Las Vegas.
Hope it will help you.

Madagaskar
05-24-2010, 01:01 PM
Theb friend of mine have server in Las Vegas and his provider is serverpoint.com. He is happy customer of them.

Querrido
05-28-2010, 08:34 AM
I have seen that Centsi.com provides colocation services in USA.
The company is reliable and trustworthy - try to contact them via live chat and notice everything you may need.

Lycos
05-28-2010, 01:50 PM
Well I believe utropicmedia.net is enough trustworthy to use their Colo services the more so because you have found them yourself.

a2one
06-15-2010, 01:16 PM
As I know utropicmedia.net is honest and quality company and so I believe getting their service is the reasonable and good idea.

President
06-25-2010, 09:07 AM
Centsi.com will be perfect solution if you want to colocate your servers.
They provide your co-located equipment with 4 IP addresses per unit, single or multiple Ethernet feeds, single or multiple power feeds and a shelf if no rails are provided.