PDA

View Full Version : Why Ruby on Rails?

thomosmax
04-23-2014, 12:21 AM
How ruby programming is beneficial for developers and what are its major benefits?

prakashsharmas
04-25-2014, 05:37 AM
Hello guys..

I don't have any experience with Ruby on Rails, but considering you failed both C and Java, I would doubt you'll have much more luck with Ruby on Rails.

RoR is a web technology and requires a web server to operate. How comfortable are you with that? What about HTML and XML? However, RoR is supposed to make web site development easier, so might easier for you to pick up. HTH, but I hope someone with C and Java experience also answers...

Thank you....

readytrucking
09-09-2014, 05:43 AM
Many developers working with Rails today feel as though they "escaped" from development on platforms such as .NET and Java, which aren't as well suited to rapid web development as Rails. Also, .NET and Java tend to be popular in larger organizations that often utilize much more conservative software practices than in some of the dynamic open source languages like Python and Ruby.

sanamgupta
12-22-2014, 07:32 AM
This is where Ruby on Rails (RoR)—and learning the framework—comes in. If you've been building websites for long you have no doubt heard about RoR. It's a full-stack framework that covers both front and back end design. It's at the heart of sites like Twitter, 43Things and Basecamp.

marclewis
02-14-2015, 04:01 AM
In simple words I would say, RoR framework have the advantages: it saves money as it is free, open source and saves a lot of time.

davidweb09
07-20-2017, 06:39 AM
WordPress is best CMS to design SEO friendly website.

Akshay_M
03-02-2023, 01:50 PM
Ruby on Rails is primarily used for creating high-performance web platforms. It is always a suitable option for programming a wide range of tasks for a web application. As Ruby on Rails uses a concise amount of code, which makes it easier to detect and rectify any errors.