PDA

View Full Version : VPS dilema: hostgator, knownhost, webintellects, santrex?

Taboon
05-12-2010, 11:37 AM
I keep these 4 companies in mind and would like to get good VPS.
Whay do you think which one is the best one for VPS? Hostgator.com, knownhost.com, Webintellects.com or Santrex.net? Please let me know your recommendations.

vinrar
05-14-2010, 12:28 PM
I'd recommend you to have a VPS deal from some other companies: webhostingbuzz, vpslinks and happy-hosting.
Their services are supported well and around the clock, plans contain many useful features which are important for successful running of the hosting business.

№Lucky
05-17-2010, 09:47 AM
I would recommend Bodhost.com for reliable hosting services along with superb support.
This decent company offers attractive VPS hosting (http://www.bodhost.com/vps-hosting.shtml) deals along with 100% network uptime and 100% customers satisfactions.

Crimson
05-24-2010, 12:11 PM
Being familiar with such companies as santrex.net and webintellects.com I would rather prefer one of them depending on what exactly do I need. Analyze the requirements, and make correct choise.

Madagaskar
05-24-2010, 12:17 PM
I have VPS account with bodhost.com. They are not cheap if you have a look and they do not offer tons of sources for few bucks.
But they have 100% uptime. That is the most important I believe.

Lycos
05-28-2010, 04:13 PM
make sure every of them fits you equally

Foxfire
06-02-2010, 01:35 PM
It seems to me that Bodhost will be a perfect option for you as it will suit you down to the ground due to its flexibility, stability and skillful support services as they keep everything working.

Crystaliquid
06-03-2010, 10:16 AM
Among the named it appears to be the most attractive VPS solutions at santrex.net which I may recommend as the quality host.

Second one to choose is webintellects.com whioch is a great company with good features and opportunities offered.

wesly
06-17-2010, 09:50 AM
i would recommend brainpulse.in bcoz they provide good support and unlimited bandwidthd. if you really need good bandwidth then don't compromize with low cost web hosting companies. just take a look around you & pick up one of them.

Lycos
06-25-2010, 02:20 PM
I would rather get service from webintellects.com as I know this company as highly stable professional provider of great reliability and the prices they have aren't too high.

a2one
07-26-2010, 03:11 PM
Expanding the choise would recommend you VPS from webhosting.uk.com (http://www.webhosting.uk.com) which is stable host of really good quality of providing,

fuzzler
09-26-2015, 08:07 PM
Whichever hosting provider you check, just make sure that they have an outstanding tech support service. That's the most important factor that you need to consider.