PDA

View Full Version : Can someone explain me whats html?

prakashsharmas
04-25-2014, 05:47 AM
i use internet a lot but i had never understand whats does one HTML means.

Thank you..

prakshsharmajps
05-05-2014, 11:22 AM
HTML 'Hypertext Markup Language' is the set of markup symbols or codes inserted in a file intended for display on a World Wide Web browser page. The markup tells the Web browser how to display a Web page's words and images for the user. Each individual markup code is referred to as an element (but many people also refer to it as a tag). Some elements come in pairs that indicate when some display effect is to begin and when it is to end.

john2
05-20-2014, 04:53 AM
HTML is a basic computer language in which most of website's static pages are developed in it. HTML5 is its latest version that is used to embed media i.e. sound and video.

randiv
05-27-2014, 07:43 AM
HTML means hyper text markup language, HTML is the markup language, That is very important and useful for website designing.

hostbiz1
05-28-2014, 09:57 AM
The definition of HTML is HyperText Markup Language.
HyperText is the method by which you move around on the web — by clicking on special text called hyperlinks which bring you to the next page. The fact that it is hyper just means it is not linear — i.e. you can go to any place on the Internet whenever you want by clicking on links — there is no set order to do things in.
Markup is what HTML tags do to the text inside them. They mark it as a certain type of text (italicised text, for example).
HTML is a Language, as it has code-words and syntax like any other language.