PDA

View Full Version : marblehost

Crimson
05-24-2010, 03:31 PM
Hey!

Has anyone used UK located servers of marblehost.com for shared hosting? I know they are quite stable company bt another DC may be not that attractive n terms of quality, you see. I would like to know if there is anyone experienced this company. Thank you.

Lycos
05-28-2010, 04:01 PM
marblehost.com is enough quality host. I believe you can rely on their service wherever it is located.

Crystaliquid
06-03-2010, 02:43 PM
I also think marblehost could be chosen. This company is attractive for the specialization, prices and bonus features offered within th plans.

a2one
06-15-2010, 02:25 PM
Among all the companies of such type I know marblehost is the most stable and professional.

YAg
07-06-2010, 01:13 PM
Wanna add that marblehost.com isn't the only company which has DC in UK and provide their services in a quality way which servers have high uptime and work with no outages.
Say bodhost.co.uk is one more company which services are worth your attention. Their wide range of Linux as well as Windows web hosting services provide a secure hosting environment for individual or business requirements with flexible levels of management and monitoring of the critical applications.

vinrar
07-09-2010, 02:48 PM
Want to draw your attention to that fact that marblehost DC is located not only in UK but in the US and Sweden.
It judges about their worldwide availability IMHO.