PDA

View Full Version : Web 2.0 and 3.0

prakshsharmajps
05-17-2014, 05:37 AM
Hi.
I'm bit confused between web 2.0 and 3.0 can anyone please clarify the difference between these two.
Thanks
Prakash

hostbiz1
05-28-2014, 09:37 AM
Web 2.0 uses the read write web, blogs, web applications , rich media, viral media, tagging or Folksonomy while sharing content and focusing on communities.

The Web 3.0 standard uses semantic web, drag n drop mash ups, widgets, user behavior or Me-onomy, advertisement, user engagement, consolidates dynamic content and focuses on individuals.

Web 3.0 uses the ‘Data Web’ technology featuring structures data records that are publishable and reusable on the web through query-able formats like RDF, XML and micro formats. It is the stepping-stone to complete semantic web, which enables new levels of application operability, data integration and makes data openly linkable and accessible in the form of web pages. The complete semantic web stage expands the scope of both structured and un-structured content through OWL and RDF semantic formats.

john2
05-31-2014, 07:33 AM
Web 2.0 is old version of Internet plus websites, and web 3.0 is latest version of internet which supports mobile phones, tabs, laptops, robots, and other digital world based devices through satellite transmission of data facilities.

jaysh4922
06-02-2014, 06:34 AM
The web 2.0 / Web3 sites are a new generation of websites which are established to let people to share information online in the form of webpages which was not possible before.

anirba09P
06-09-2014, 04:16 AM
Web 2.0 uses the read write web, blogs, web applications, rich media, viral media, tagging or Folksonomy while sharing content and focusing on communities.
The Web 3.0 standard uses semantic web, drag n drop mash ups, widgets, user behavior or Me-onomy, advertisement, user engagement, consolidates dynamic content and focuses on individuals.

randiv
06-18-2014, 06:52 AM
Thanks for sharing the informative information about web 2.0 and web 3.0.

davidweb09
03-22-2017, 11:45 AM
Web 2.0 are free Blog creation sites But we 3.0 is not exists.