PDA

View Full Version : How good is Gigapros for magento hosting?

Foxfire
06-03-2010, 08:17 AM
Some of my friends suggested me Gigapros.com as reliable hosting provider.
I need to host my e-shops and think that magento shopping cart will be the best option for me.

Do you think that it can be good for running e-shops?

Could you help me to find reviews about them?

wesly
06-17-2010, 09:56 AM
i don't know about gigapros but if you really need a good hosting company then you should go for hostgator.com or godaddy.com. they will definitely fulfill your requirement.

michaelmoody84
11-24-2011, 04:09 AM
Can any one tell me about gigapros.com website?Is this good web hosting provider?Please Explain!!!

knowledge base software (http://www.knowledgebaseforce.com/benefits.aspx)

Some of my friends suggested me Gigapros.com as reliable hosting provider.
I need to host my e-shops and think that magento shopping cart will be the best option for me.

Do you think that it can be good for running e-shops?

Could you help me to find reviews about them?

ronypaul
03-05-2012, 08:29 AM
I am also not know about the Gigapros
But I have one suggestion of hosting providers for magento hosting is Simplehelix. It is very reliable for eshops and shopping carts.

amythhomas
03-23-2012, 06:30 AM
My website is not belonging to the eshops or shopping carts. Its a general software related website. My question is, What hosting suits best for my website. please explain..

I am also not know about the Gigapros
But I have one suggestion of hosting providers for magento hosting is Simplehelix. It is very reliable for eshops and shopping carts.

Dam Ponting
02-20-2018, 06:06 AM
Those backing is greatly helpful! Since day person when i attempt on move my magento website starting with my past group to this new VPS host, they aided me totally move those website.

praveenitech1
03-26-2018, 10:08 AM
Thanks for sharing this information

lishmalinyjames
02-26-2021, 10:56 AM
Always up, friendly support, easy and fast setup Great speed, great support, great reliability.