PDA

View Full Version : HostV dedicated servers

a2one
06-15-2010, 01:53 PM
Need experiences with the host called hostv.com as ia m going to use it as the dedicated server provider.

Any information is appreciated.

№Lucky
06-18-2010, 12:27 PM
There is a sense in comparison..
Personally I assume that there is an alternative for you to look at..
Have a look at 7host.com dedicated server hosting solutions.
You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.

[>q|_^_|p<]
06-21-2010, 01:24 PM
No information on the asked provider, however I know quality servers, tested and appreciated, are offered by utropicmedia.net. Try looking up and comparing the deals.

President
06-24-2010, 12:46 PM
I have no first hand experience dealing with them and assume that if you widen your search you will find the abundance of hosts suitable for your needs.
Also try to check Hostingsource.com dedicated server hosting solutions as they offer them on favorable terms.

Lycos
06-25-2010, 02:13 PM
hostv.com is a respectful company offering quality solutions. I believe choosing them is a good idea. make sure they suit you by all parameters.

Foxfire
07-08-2010, 08:50 AM
I have no first hand experience dealing with them and assume that if you widen your search you will find the abundance of hosts suitable for your needs.
Also try to check Hostingsource.com dedicated server hosting solutions as they offer them on favorable terms.

Got to know that Hostingsource offers 50% off the price on their dedicated hosting solutions - the code is (50%discount).
Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.

Think that it will be much better place to order servers.