PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated server hosting India

Lycos
06-25-2010, 03:51 PM
Which company is offering the best dedicated server hosting in India?

I was looking for and found esds.co.in having needed offers. Do you know this company? How worthy is it?

Thanks in advance

Querrido
07-01-2010, 11:20 AM
I have never heard about them.. I believe that there is a sense in comparison.
Try to have a look at Host.co.in, it offers a comprehensive range of dedicated server hosting solutions and has servers in India..

Foxfire
07-07-2010, 12:27 PM
I'd like to say that you will have great network uptime and fast connection speed dealing with host.co.in.. if their hosting solutions meet your specific needs, you can rely on them.

Madagaskar
07-14-2010, 09:21 AM
I use host.co.in (http://host.co.in) services...
They certainly give me the impression that they not only want my business but want me to be satisfied and are wiling to invest in building a relationship with their customers.
I am happy dealing with this decent company!
Give them a try.

alvina702
03-24-2011, 12:33 PM
Linux Hosting India, Managed Hosting, Dedicated Servers, VPS Hosting India , Application Hosting Services, Database Hosting, Exchange Hosting ,Cloud Computing Services from our state of art Data Center in India and USA.

yrhost
02-16-2023, 05:39 AM
Today there is a lot of hosting provider who provides web hosting solution, So it is quite difficult to choose which is the best among them. But according to me when it comes to the best dedicated server host then, it needs to have all types of features, specifications, etc. Not only that it also needs to provide the best and most highly secured servers. So for the best-dedicated server for your business, you to go with YRhost. Yes, Yrhost is an Indian-based web hosting provider that provides best-in-class dedicated servers for their customers at an affordable price with amazing features, offers, and discounts.