PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated server hosting India

Taboon
07-20-2010, 05:19 PM
Which company is offering the best dedicated server hosting in India?

I was looking for and found esds.co.in having needed offers. Do you know this company? How worthy is it?

Thanks in advance

Querrido
07-29-2010, 12:41 PM
Frankly speaking I am not familiar with that company.
I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
Host.co.in is one of the best options available in India market.

[>q|_^_|p<]
07-30-2010, 03:16 PM
I know esds.co.in as the quality provider and good DC which is used by many western companies, so I believe you may trust'em.

Foxfire
08-04-2010, 09:23 AM
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up at I would like to say that host.co.in will be much better choice as there are many advantages of using them:

- time-tested company;
- free extras (free domain, website builder, PHP scripts installer);
- 30-day money back guarantee;
- competitive pricing;
- good reviews.

Madagaskar
08-11-2010, 10:49 AM
I believe host.co.in will be the best option for you to order hosting services in India.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters in India.

Taboon
08-17-2010, 03:03 PM
Thanks you. still suppse esds.co.in would be reasonable choise, knwoing they own a datacenter they offer services from.

yrhost
02-20-2023, 05:20 AM
If your website struggles to manage tremendous traffic, switch to dedicated web hosting. This server can host your site and improve its performance and page loading time. Also, you can remain assured of security through a managed dedicated server. There are a lot of web hosting companies in the market. yrhost is the best option for you. They offer premium quality dedicated servers that provide complete control over server administration.

ownwebservers
02-20-2023, 04:59 PM
wnwebservers delivers managed dedicated servers with 6 CPU cores and 32GB of RAM. With a budget server package of under $105/mo, HG provides all the basics for both Linux and Windows users. This one is definitely a good contender for the best cheap dedicated hosting service provider.

Get 10% OFF on Dedicated Servers Hosting plans (https://ownwebservers.com/dedicated-hosting/). Use coupon code DH10 during checkout.

Xeon E5 2620v3 - 6 Cores CPU

• Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
• 6 Cores
• 2.4GHz
• 15MB
• RAM : 32GB
• STORAGE (HW RAID) : 2 X 1TB SSD
• Operating System: Centos 7
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support
• DDOS Security: Optional

>>>> Price $94.50 /mo.. With using code DH10 | Order Now (https://ownwebservers.com/serviceinfo/cart.php?a=add&pid=34)

Smith_euk
02-21-2023, 03:20 AM
eUKhost is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

1. Outsourced Hosting Support
2. 24x7 Server Monitoring & Management
3. Server Security & Hardening
4. Server Migration
5. Dedicated Support Staff
6. Semi-Dedicated Support Staff
7. cPanel Support
8. Plesk Support
9. Linux Support
10. Windows Support
11. Technical Support
12. cPanel Management