PDA

View Full Version : Any discounts on 7host dedicated server?

Querrido
07-29-2010, 12:56 PM
Hi,

I am planning to order dedicated server hosting solution at 7host.com and need your help to find any possible discounts on their dedicated servers.
The thing is that I am going to launch my new project in Europe and they seem to be good for me.

Could anybody help me?

[>q|_^_|p<]
07-30-2010, 12:06 PM
I'd rather advise dealing with another company with less costly and more efficient offers, in particular I may recommend you santrex.net

Foxfire
08-04-2010, 09:28 AM
I personally think that you will make right decision to choose 7host.com as their VPS hosting plans look great and servers are stable according to reviews.
I have found this one: SUMMER7HVPS - 20% off the price on VPS plans (valid until the end of summer).

Lycos
08-05-2010, 01:47 PM
Get cheaper service from another company and do not create any trouble to yourself. I mean such hosts as glowhost.com or webintellects.com

Madagaskar
08-10-2010, 01:17 PM
I have got to know that 7host provides quality hosting services along with knowledgeable support.
You will see how fast support team answer your specific questions, because they hold an interest in facilitating their clients work.
Here are some reviews about them: http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/7host.com

Crystaliquid
08-11-2010, 09:54 AM
Think it could be possible to get european servers at more attractive prices from such companies as exmasters.com or santrex.net which are offering stable solutions of the great reasonability and monthly billing with no need in discounts.

№Lucky
08-17-2010, 11:00 AM
I strongly believe that there is a sense in comparison and I would like to draw your attention to eUKhost UK dedicated servers (http://www.eukhost.com/dedicated-server-hosting.php) as they can be also good for European audience.
It will be nice to compare them and choose the best one for your needs.

Taboon
08-17-2010, 03:01 PM
I a gree of the UK providers can be used instead. For example the one calle bodhost.co.uk and their dedicated servers are offering quality solutions.

President
08-30-2010, 11:40 AM
SUMMER7HDED — 20% off dedicated server hosting plans.
By the way 7host.com company has been providing hosting services for a long time, so it is considered as time-tested company.
I suppose you will make right decision to choose them.