PDA

View Full Version : any good dedicated server hosting provider for adult sites?

Madagaskar
08-11-2010, 10:44 AM
I believe that it is a good place to ask this here as my friend told me that this is really good and helpful community.
I am planning to host 5 websites with legal adult content - i need dedicated server.
Do you think that I can rely on bodhost.com company? I have heard they have been providing hosting services since 1999...

Do they allow to host XXX sites?

Crystaliquid
08-11-2010, 01:11 PM
They might be good, but I advise dealing with or offshore servers like are offered by utropicmedia.net. The company won't умуит ask whatis hosted on your site being stable and good provider.

№Lucky
08-16-2010, 01:45 PM
I have checked bodhost dedicated servers (http://www.bodhost.com/dedicated-server-hosting.shtml) and can say that you will make right decision to choose them. They are feature-rich and cost efficient.
Their support told me that they allowed to host legal adult content websites, so I suggest you to contact them and discuss the legality of the content you are going to host.

Taboon
08-17-2010, 12:43 PM
shall recommend considering exmasters.com as this company is specialized in delivering adult hosting solutions.

Another one is santrex.net which offers quality stable solutions at the lowest prices I have seen from the reliable hosting provider.

Querrido
08-20-2010, 01:15 PM
Bodhost.com is one of the best hosting providers I have ever dealt with.
Their support team has never taken more than twenty minutes to respond with solutions to my difficulties and they are always right on the nose.
I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have used before.

jphilipson
08-21-2010, 06:34 AM
Try Apthost.com - they offer decent prices and great support on dedicated servers.

[>q|_^_|p<]
08-23-2010, 02:44 PM
As I understand the most companies are allowing this content if it is leal at their dedis. So I may recommend you just a good dedicated hosting provider called webintellects.com.

Or, there are specialized hosts like exmasters.com which are out of the competition by the performance they give,

President
08-27-2010, 11:23 AM
No doubt, you will have nice advantages dealing with bodhost.com web hosting provider.
network uptime is 100%, speed connectivity is fast and support team works 24/7.