PDA

View Full Version : HostV dedicated servers

[>q|_^_|p<]
08-23-2010, 02:32 PM
Attracted to the offers of dedicated servers by hostv.com.

Need some comments and opinions to make some notion about the host.

Thank you.

President
08-30-2010, 11:37 AM
Nothing special about them... in this case, I would recommend you to check other web hosts as well.
I consider hostingsource.com, Vistapages.com and Webintellects.com to be the best reasonable choice for ordering dedicated server hosting solutions.
These are reliable hosts, so take your time to compare them and choose the best one.

Foxfire
09-02-2010, 01:37 PM
I was absolutely stunned at the speed of the support team at this web hosting provider. I didn't expected that their response and resolution was too fast.. It's less than 5 minutes then my modules are working properly.. - this is great!!
I really appreciate, now I realized that moving my web site to Bodhost.com was a clever decision...
It offers nice dedicated server hosting solutions.

Crystaliquid
10-07-2010, 02:31 PM
For comparison I would recommend getting to know the deals of the company hostzealot.com which is offering multiple dedicated configurations at the prices I personally find affordable ane even attractive.

a2one
10-25-2010, 03:33 PM
Compare the offers of the company webhostingbuzz.com (http://www.webhostingbuzz.com) to see which are more reasonable and stable.

Taboon
10-29-2010, 03:21 PM
Also try considering the offers of bodhost.co.uk. they have comparable solutions offered at the very reasonable costs.

GeneticX
11-02-2010, 01:12 PM
What location and specs do you need?

Crimson
11-04-2010, 03:18 PM
I know hostv.com as the highly stable hosting provider and suppose you will have a good time with this host if you choose it for providing.

figage
11-04-2010, 03:20 PM
They have good reviews so I think you can rely on them