PDA

View Full Version : Best dedicated servers in India

Crystaliquid
10-07-2010, 03:10 PM
Which company is offering the best dedicated server hosting (http://www.esds.co.in/dedicated-servers-hosting-india.php) in India?

I was looking for and found esds.co.in having needed offers. Do you know this company? How worthy is it?

Thanks in advance

President
10-13-2010, 07:43 AM
If you need to find reliable hosting company which can host your websites in India and make them always online when they're supposed to be, don't make your job more difficult, I will help you with pleasure.
choose host.co.in web hosting provider - it will suit you down to the ground.

a2one
10-25-2010, 03:59 PM
Usually I donot use any Indian services, so I can't give recommendations, but if to take these two I will prefer esds.co.in.

vinrar
10-26-2010, 03:09 PM
If you have web sites which need maximum hard drive, high quality bandwidth / month as well as more RAM than you need to a powerful server with a good web hosting solution at highest priority - host.co.in.

figage
10-28-2010, 07:28 AM
I think host.com.in is also provides dedicated servers, but which is the best noone knows the answer

outshinesol
11-01-2011, 05:14 AM
Choosing a dedicated servers for you online business you must give some time there so many company available online but you need to choose best that can feel all you requirement. You must be choosy because now many hosting company are flexible and can arrange hosting as clients requirement. First thing that you are at good place you will get many members those can help you to solved your hosting problems as I have read many valuable forums topics related to dedicated hosting or other type of hosting. I think you should follow some tips to best buying dedicated servers in India.

Choose from online just type dedicated servers India in search engine and compare the feature of company that include price, offers, support, bandwidth and others hosting features. I can also suggest you a dedicated servers India (http://outshinesolutions.com/web-hosting/dedicated-servers-india.html)that can helpful for you Best of luck