PDA

View Full Version : dedis which enotchnetworks provides

holland
10-08-2010, 02:47 PM
Would like to hear your comments about enotchnetworks dedicated servers, how stable are they?
I plan to sign up with them and now I try to find as much info about them as possible.

Lycos
10-13-2010, 03:04 PM
rather get the services from something more trustworthy, such as the deals of webhosting.uk.com which is respectful UK provider.

Crystaliquid
10-19-2010, 12:14 PM
More attractive are the deals of the company santrex.net and also glowhost.com. Try making a comprison researchtop find out which is the mos suitable for you.

a2one
10-25-2010, 09:32 AM
Among suggested I would like to pointout dedicated servers of santrex.net. Just $49 FOR a server is possibly the lowest price to consider.

Also I recomemdn deidcated servers of serverpoint.com (http://www.serverpoint.com) which I find the one of the most reasonable.

vinrar
10-27-2010, 12:09 PM
You know enotchnetworks dedicated servers are robust servers which are custom-built for each client based on their specifications.
They have got quality support which solves issues in no time if they occur.

figage
10-28-2010, 07:22 AM
Never heard of them, so many good reviews, what specs do you need?

Taboon
10-29-2010, 08:06 AM
May suggest using the dedicated servers of glowhost.com. The company is among the to most quality solutions I know.

If the unmanaged deals are OK for you the best I can recommend are provided by santrex.net.

GeneticX
11-02-2010, 01:16 PM
A lot of good dedi providers, what are your demands?

Crimson
11-04-2010, 01:37 PM
Among the named I shall point out santrex.net as the best unmanaged hosting provider with the most liberal content policies, and also the offers of utropicmedia.net which seems to be the very best managed dedicated host.

figage
11-04-2010, 03:28 PM
Among the named I shall point out santrex.net as the best unmanaged hosting provider with the most liberal content policies, and also the offers of utropicmedia.net which seems to be the very best managed dedicated host.

+1 to santrex