PDA

View Full Version : css/jquery responsive effect

marios.frag
12-21-2014, 05:17 PM
Does anybody know, any css/jquery library nice animation in responsive web design?
The thing I try to describe is this:
ok, I make responsive design with css, using styles like, width:auto, float:left, or display:inline-block.
That's ok and is working ok. In some sites i have seen the effect, when changing the screen width, the items are moveing nicely, to their correct place. Not instantly like the simply way.

How can i do this ? Which library do i have to use for this effect ???
Thanks in advance.

Dam Ponting
12-16-2017, 06:48 AM
jQuery and CSS3 accept decidedly adapted the way web designing/ development was done in the past. It has enabled web developers & designers to body some absolutely amazing and arresting elements absolutely calmly after putting abundant accomplishment in coding. They additionally accepted to be time savers as they additionally let you complete your assignment quickly.

davidweb09
12-30-2017, 06:56 PM
We also have to optimize the code while on-page SEO.

praveenitech1
04-10-2018, 11:51 AM
Thanks for sharing this wonderful info

sinelogixtech
04-17-2018, 04:53 AM
Attractive fully Responsive Menu using CSS3. A fully responsive navigation using css3 and jQuery which is very attractive with animated effects. In this header, you can see clean navigation items with search and in mobile/tablet you can see attractive toggle menu with animated open/close effects. Read More Demo.

seojesica
04-20-2018, 04:32 AM
I think both are very important function for recent design platform, Thanks for sharing.

praveenitech1
04-24-2018, 10:21 AM
Thanks for sharing very informative information