PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated server hosting India

Crimson
11-04-2010, 04:29 PM
Currently interested in the offers of esds.co.in (http://www.esds.co.in) which is offering dedicated servers, colocation and other datacenter services.

If you know how is the company's quality I would appreciate you share this information.

Thank you.

President
11-09-2010, 09:02 AM
Sorry, can't tell you anything about them and would like to say that the comparison will show you what host is better for you.
As for Indian hosts, try to check host.co.in - they know how to keep everything working.

[>q|_^_|p<]
11-10-2010, 03:19 PM
esds.co.in appears tio be famous and large conglomerate. think they are worth of trying at least.

GeneticX
11-11-2010, 08:24 AM
;3281']esds.co.in appears tio be famous and large conglomerate. think they are worth of trying at least.

Good for them, maybe you can tell us why do they differ from other?

holland
11-12-2010, 01:05 PM
Host.co.in is the only trustworthy Indian dedi provider I know.
Use them to meet all your demands, the OP.

№Lucky
11-15-2010, 12:26 PM
+ vote for Host.co.in (http://www.host.co.in/)!
Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.
My clients are happy with them.

figage
11-15-2010, 02:19 PM
Good that Indian region have big number of reliable hosts

ms123
11-16-2010, 08:34 AM
If you are looking for dedicated server hosting then I can recommend you one good company called it support services offering you various services like network management service, application management service, server management service at the best rates with 24*7 support facility offered to you.

a2one
11-22-2010, 02:28 PM
try having a look at the offers of hostzealot.com company. their offers of Asian multiple DCs appear to be rather reasonable,as for the international host

yrhost
02-14-2023, 06:06 AM
A dedicated server’s main reason behind the difference is high security and reliability with more space than other types of hosting don’t give for your website. A dedicated server only hosts a single business website and it does not share any kind of details with any other users.

YRhost provides your website with 24/7 customer support with a 99.90% uptime guarantee. A dedicated server is the top superior hosting for business websites. Because it can handle high-volume traffic easily which other types of hosting can’t handle easily.