PDA

View Full Version : The best place too colo cate?

royal383
11-05-2010, 07:26 AM
Hey i'm really confused right now Some people say bad stuff about dc's and some people say good stuff. I really don't know where to send my 1u's Thats why i posted this topic, so I can clear things up. If anyone here would like too tell me a good dc that they had great set up,support, response time etc. please post about it. I don't care if it is in east coast or west coast just wanna know some good dc's thats all

GeneticX
11-11-2010, 08:18 AM
If you want a colo than It will be best way to choose in your location

figage
11-15-2010, 02:07 PM
If you want a colo than It will be best way to choose in your location

Agree, If you have DCs in your town choose provider from that point

AJKpeter
12-24-2010, 12:43 PM
Sure, better to colocated near your location

Youngman
01-20-2011, 07:13 AM
I recommend the reliable data center - gorack.net, they are providing full N+1 redundancy, high secure rack space, stable and fast networking and available support

tiggerguy77
01-22-2011, 04:41 PM
I would say just call the facility. talk to them, get a quote, and read some review's. Gorack is probably getting to be one of the more well know DC's in the US. they are all over WHT. Make sure you Ask for Curtis.

figage
01-26-2011, 09:31 AM
Reliable place to colocate server should be secured with full redundancy and stable networking. All these features and even more have Gorack (http://www.gorack.net/) as already said do not hesitate to use them immediatly

dora675
03-11-2011, 08:31 AM
I think you can find better to colocated near your location.

JohnDale
03-18-2011, 08:33 AM
If you own a server and want to connect to the Internet, there are companies that will handle the connection for you. This service is known as colocation. Companies that want to have complete control over their server configuration often choose the colocation route. The difference between a colocated server and a dedicated server is that in a dedicated environment the web hosting.