PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Hosting for running adult sites??

№Lucky
12-14-2010, 11:37 AM
Any reliable adult hosting providers offering Virtual hosting solutions?
I need the one hosting account:

Transfer - 50 GB
Storage Space - 2000 MB
Domains/Subdomains - Unlimited
E-mails (POP/SMTP/WebMail) - Unlimited
Thinking to try proaxxs.net services, but not sure. Is it trustworthy host?
waiting for you recommendations..

Crystaliquid
12-14-2010, 11:38 AM
Think you might have the named service also form exmasters.com which are specialized or try using ofshore servers of santrex.net.

Querrido
12-17-2010, 01:17 PM
You can rely on Proaxxs.net - I am happy running my web sites with them.
Mail system is superb, with spam controls, webmail and mailing list management about as good as one could want.
Great work, guys!

a2one
12-20-2010, 12:18 PM
Think you might have the named service also form exmasters.com which are specialized or try using ofshore servers of santrex.net.

Think this is a reasonable suggestion. Offshore santrex.net or specialized exmasters.com appear to be the most grounded choise for the adult site.

GeneticX
12-22-2010, 07:39 AM
Attractive VPS plans are offered by ServerPoint hosting company, which is known as reliable and time-tested, you should try it without hesitations

Foxfire
12-23-2010, 01:00 PM
You can also check Gigapros.com VPS hosting plans.
They are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.
And if you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.

figage
12-27-2010, 07:36 AM
Serverpoint allow adult content if it legal and I suppose that their VPS plans will be the best fit for your needs

Madagaskar
12-30-2010, 08:25 AM
Thumbs up to http://gigapros.com company!
The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.
You will also find nice discounts for Holidays - contact them and ask.

Crimson
12-30-2010, 08:37 AM
IMHO exmasters.com have really much more attractive condition for adult hosting. Moreover they are the world's leading adult host, so this company should have better performance and reasonability.

[>q|_^_|p<]
01-06-2011, 02:48 PM
One more vote for exmasters.com. They are the leading adult provider. Not by the name but by the quality, so I do not realize what else can be needed.