PDA

View Full Version : How to remove spam pages from Wordpress?

johnwest
03-27-2015, 06:49 AM
Recently i have observed that one of my old website got bad links/pages without my interference. That is due to hackers inserted spam contained code into our WordPress header file. That is creating multiple number of other pages and getting appear in search results. I have observed that fault in our Google webmaster tools. Then immediately i have changed the free theme to paid, because of that free theme only it happened. And we should not encourage weak/spam plugins which may causes to website hack.

cutegirl
03-30-2015, 09:49 AM
Such pages create too much inconvenience, so these have to be removed. These do have reliable information that could be useful for others.

davidweb09
05-03-2017, 08:05 AM
you've to remove that pages from the site & use redirect those to homepage.

johnwest
11-29-2017, 07:22 PM
Such pages create too much inconvenience, so these have to be removed. These do have reliable information that could be useful for others.

Yes website posts should be unique and fresh useful to audience.

Dam Ponting
12-04-2017, 05:52 AM
We accept apparent several WordPress sites that accept been afraid recently, and it’s been animal for SEO. One accurate applicant with a WordPress accession had 80 pages amid into their site, and the affliction allotment is we didn’t apperceive because we couldn’t see the pages in the admin!.

manchun
12-11-2017, 04:49 PM
you should check manually and remove

praveenitech1
03-08-2018, 10:03 AM
really an very informative information has been shared

sravani24
03-08-2018, 02:39 PM
Recently i have observed that one of my old website got bad links/pages without my interference. That is due to hackers inserted spam contained code into our WordPress header file. That is creating multiple number of other pages and getting appear in search results. I have observed that fault in our Google webmaster tools. Then immediately i have changed the free theme to paid, because of that free theme only it happened. And we should not encourage weak/spam plugins which may causes to website hack.

Yes i also faced this problem by using free theme hackers will inserting their code it is very tough to remove that code by checking each and every page so better to use premium plugins it wont give any risk.

csshtmldev
03-09-2018, 09:28 AM
Spam is a unsought junk mail sent to you by companies that are trying to sell you their products or services.
To remove the spam page you have to use User Spam Remover. It is a plugin for WordPress which automatically delete spam user registration. It blocks the notification e-mail that WordPress normally sends to the administrator .

Akshay_M
03-31-2023, 11:05 AM
There are 2 ways you can remove the spam link injection from your WordPress website:
Use A security plugin.
Remove infected files manually.