PDA

View Full Version : Need Windows host

President
01-06-2011, 10:26 AM
As you see, I am looking for Windows web hosting provider
I have seen that m6.net has good reputation for providing Windows hosting services.
But how reliable and good are they for Asp.net hosting?
Any experience?

What other companies can be good for this?

Estagmasy
01-07-2011, 06:07 AM
hey. Is this the right board? sorry if it isn't

figage
01-10-2011, 09:08 AM
If you need reputable hosting company with reliable and featured windows plans try 7host.com. they are well-known host and provide high uptime, helpful support for affordable prices

№Lucky
01-12-2011, 01:49 PM
The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.
I really love the control panel software they use.
I recommend m6.net 100%!

GeneticX
01-17-2011, 08:38 AM
I recommend to look at hostingsource windows plans which are known as featured, stable with helpful support for an affordable prices

Querrido
01-18-2011, 01:25 PM
If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, m6.net is the way to go.
Furthermore, this decent company specializes in windows hosting and can suitable for running any kind of web sites.

JohnDale
03-18-2011, 08:59 AM
If your website needs to collect its data from an Access database, a Windows server will be able to integrate this database seamlessly. While there are many database options, such as MySQL, many people prefer to use Access. A Windows server will be able to make integration much easier.

Foxfire
03-22-2011, 12:04 PM
I believe that you need to widen your search. check hostrail.com windows hosting solutions.
You will receive great network uptime, knowledgeable support and stable service.
I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.

Madagaskar
03-29-2011, 09:54 AM
If you are still in search for reliable host - check Hosticon windows hosting (http://www.hosticon.com/standard_windows_hosting.html) accounts.. there are many features included into them and the price is competitive.
According to my experience, this hosting company has been rock solid from the beginning.

[>q|_^_|p<]
03-29-2011, 12:01 PM
May advise dealing with such hosts as aspnix.com or hostingsource.com which I personally know as the reliable ones. Stable service and long experience make them highly attractive and recommended