PDA

View Full Version : What is Magento?

stuartspindlow
07-20-2015, 03:43 PM
Hello Friends,

Please tell me what is magento.

RH-Calvin
07-21-2015, 07:38 AM
Magento is an open-source content management system for e-commerce web sites. The software was originally developed by Varien Inc., a US private company headquartered in Culver City, California, with assistance from volunteers.

robertmiker
07-24-2015, 05:46 AM
I completely agree with you that Magento is an open source content management system.

moria
08-25-2015, 03:22 AM
Magento is a leading enterprise-class eCommerce platform, empowering over 200,000 online retailers to date and chosen by 1 of every 4 online businesses.

adamusa
09-03-2015, 03:38 PM
Magento is an ecommerce platform built on open source technology which provides online merchants with a flexible shopping cart system, as well as control over the look, content and functionality of their online store.

onestop
09-11-2015, 01:46 PM
Magento eCommerce is an open source eCommerce platform used to sell things online.

vishalesskay
11-06-2015, 07:24 AM
Magento, one of the best open source & web-based application or platform for E-commerce manufactured using the Zend Framework, XML, PHP and MySQL databases. It is also known as the most influential and fast growing Content Management System, that offers online merchants with a larger adjustable shopping cart system and better control over the layout, content and functionalities of their online shops.
Magento present common e-commerce features, such as shopping carts and inventory management, and reassure large-scale customization to meet your organization's specific goals. The software offers transaction solutions, marketing tools such as search engine optimization, stock management tools, and the software is scalable to both small and large scale enterprises.

randiv
11-16-2015, 05:03 AM
It is good open source CMS, you can design a website in magento platform.

Dam Ponting
11-20-2017, 06:10 AM
Magento is an internet business stage based on open source innovation which gives online dealers an adaptable shopping basket framework, and additionally control over the look, substance and usefulness of their online store. Magento offers capable showcasing, site design improvement, and inventory administration devices.

manchun
11-23-2017, 01:35 PM
Magento is opensource ecommerce platform

Amitkumar
08-29-2019, 12:41 PM
Hello Friends,

Magento empowers thousands of retailers and brands with the best eCommerce platforms and flexible cloud solutions to rapidly innovate and grow.

BangkokDinning
09-03-2019, 10:19 AM
Magento is an ecommerce platform built on open source technology which provides online merchants with a flexible shopping cart system, as well as control over the look, content and functionality of their online store.

Amitkumar
09-05-2019, 06:54 AM
Hello Friends,

Magento empowers thousands of retailers and brands with the best eCommerce platforms and flexible cloud solutions to rapidly innovate and grow.

Amitkumar
10-11-2019, 07:41 AM
Hello Friends,