PDA

View Full Version : What is CMS?

stuartspindlow
07-20-2015, 03:44 PM
Hello Friends,

Please tell me what is CMS.

RH-Calvin
07-21-2015, 07:37 AM
A content management system (CMS) is a computer application that allows publishing, editing and modifying content, organizing, deleting as well as maintenance from a central interface. Such systems of content management provide procedures to manage workflow in a collaborative environment. These procedures can be manual steps or an automated cascade. CMSs have been available since the late 1990s.

BellaThomas
08-13-2015, 12:20 PM
I have no idea about CMS, please suggest me.

moria
08-25-2015, 03:25 AM
A content management system (CMS) is a computer application that allows publishing, editing and modifying content, organizing, deleting as well as maintenance from a central interface.

adamusa
08-28-2015, 11:05 AM
CMS is a web application designed to make it easy for non-technical users to add, edit and manage a website.

cwvps
08-28-2015, 11:12 AM
Best content management systems are WordPress and Blogger in my opinion, excellent to start out with. I think WordPress is definitely the best if you can choose, because once you decide to get your own domain, the transfer and the upgrade is really easy.

sanamgupta
08-31-2015, 06:29 AM
A content management system (CMS) is a computer application that allows publishing, editing and modifying content, organizing, deleting as well as maintenance from a central interface. Such systems of content management provide procedures to manage workflow in a collaborative environment.

quangbiz
08-31-2015, 07:54 AM
I think you may be google search, there are many documents about it