View Full Version : How to Choose A Web Host

ORLOVA
04-28-2016, 06:30 AM
Hello friends,

How to Choose A Web Host, please share some tips if any one knows about it

Thanks in advance

tatiana
04-29-2016, 07:44 AM
According to my experience , the most essential tip is , if this Web Host is available 24/7 and you can get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket /live chat /Email.

williamswebsolu
05-13-2016, 11:30 PM
Price is a factor, but don't go for cheap because cheap is what you will get. Uptime is important, but companies can lie. Don't go to the review boards as they are all (in my opinion) biased and will give you companies you will eventually dislike. Go with one who will serve your needs...personally.

robingage
05-24-2016, 12:18 PM
Price is a factor, but don't go for cheap because cheap is what you will get. Uptime is important, but companies can lie.

RH-Calvin
05-27-2016, 06:16 AM
A good web host can be chosen by the help of good research in various web hosting forums. Forums offer information and customer reviews about various hosting services and web hosts. This helps to know about different hosts and their reliability. You can research and choose the best as per your requirements.

ORLOVA
06-03-2016, 06:18 AM
Thanks all of you for sharing some useful tips.

Dam Ponting
11-11-2017, 10:14 AM
How to pick a web facilitating administration?

1. Know your facilitating needs.

2. Research on have unwavering quality and uptime ensures.

3. Study web have updating choices.

4. Check all facilitating highlights, (for example, number of addon spaces permitted) in light of your needs.

5. Check costs on both join and restoration.

6. Check facilitating control board.

MarcS
11-30-2017, 02:09 AM
Money back guarantee
99.99% uptime guarantee with SLA
24/7/365 quality support (Live chat should be preferred as you can get reply in seconds)
Free Backup (you might need it in case)
Pricing
DataCenter Location

mekath
12-04-2017, 10:08 AM
Talking about my personal experience, it was a horrible experience with my previous web hosting company and because of their bad performance I lost number of visitors and later on I realized that I selected the wrong one so I switched to another hosting company and now I'm getting the best services from them with the speedy response, whenever I face any issues they solve it as soon as possible. Therefore, go with the reliable hosting since a selection of wrong web hosting can ruin your business. Now, the question is how to select the best hosting company, the answer should be like this:
1. Know your hosting needs.
2. Their Technical Support
3. Availability of Uptime
4. Backup services
5. Check for Add-ons
6. Check hosting control panel.
7. Check prices for both sign up and renewal.
8. Follow web host upgrading options.

salenaadam
05-09-2018, 07:13 AM
Take the following things into consideration before choosing a web host

1. Disk Space - 10 Gb, 25 GB or 80 GB - depending on your requirements

2. DO they provide a SSL certificate

3. Do they have a 24*7 Live chat support

4. How many websites can be hosted on a single Host

5. Uptime - Most of them promise an uptime of 99.9%

vikmanager
08-02-2018, 11:54 AM
- Uptime
- Experienced and friendly suppor 24x7
- Price
johnmiller445
10-03-2019, 05:55 AM
The type of web hosting server your business ultimately chooses will be dependent on your service requirements. A thorough assessment of your business needs with regard to your website should be made before you begin to consider any web hosting service. In addition, thought should be given to future needs and the potential for your chosen web hosting service to be accommodating and flexible.

manoharparakh
11-15-2019, 04:36 AM
How to choose a web hosting service?

In brief –

Know your hosting needs.
Investigate on host reliability and uptime guarantees.
Study web host upgrading options.
Check all hosting features (such as number of addon domains allowed) based on your needs.
Check prices on both sign up and renewal.
Check hosting control panel.
Read hosting company’s ToS to find out more about account suspension and server usage policy.
Other supporting features (ie. site backup, environmental friendliness, etc)

qtechservers
12-03-2019, 05:12 PM
Price, Uptime Guarantee, Server Location, Money Back Guarantee and refunds, upgrade options, free technical support, 224/7 phone support are some of the factors to consider.

searcher
02-07-2020, 11:13 AM
Aws per my experience, the hosting company which provides you 24x7 technical support in affordable price with more features, yes you choose that web host. thank you.

anju
02-24-2020, 11:49 AM
Tips to Choose a cheap & reliable web hosting (https://www.ewebguru.com/)
1.Consider what type of hosting you need
2.Carefully examine the performance & reliability of hosting
3.Review the quality of customer support
4.Estimate your upgradation points
5.Examine the security features
6.Research and compare the package costs

lishmalinyjames
08-27-2020, 02:07 PM
the most important factor when choosing a web hosting service is knowing exactly what your business needs from the provider.

coolhandle
01-12-2023, 07:57 AM
There are lots of web hosting companies available on the internet. The first thing you should know is the requirements of your website.

Choosing the best web host for your website the below things would be finding out on it.

Flexible, Easy-to-Use Control Panel
Cost
99.999% Uptime Guarantee
Money back guarantee
99.99% uptime guarantee
24/7 technical support

ameliawilliam
02-01-2023, 03:41 AM
Hostinger offers a wide variety of web hosting plans to help you succeed online. However, it may be challenging to choose between the many options available.

This article will provide an in-depth overview of our web hosting services, their notable features, and their use cases. We will also discuss five factors to consider when choosing a hosting plan. Amazon Web Services offers cloud web hosting solutions that provide businesses, non-profits, and governmental organizations with low-cost ways to deliver their websites and web applications. Whether you’re looking for a marketing, rich-media, or ecommerce website, AWS offers a wide-range of website hosting options, and we’ll help you select the one that is right for you.