PDA

View Full Version : How to rank your video fast on Google ?

riprook7
07-12-2016, 11:06 AM
How to rank your video fast on Google ?

RH-Calvin
07-13-2016, 07:24 AM
Video ranking can be done by submitting your video in various submission websites like YouTube, Vimeo and Daily Motion. Submitting the videos with the use of proper title and tags help to generate more traffic and views. This helps to build your video ranking higher in Google searches.

gsmxperts
08-04-2016, 10:43 AM
I'm not going to toss a number of statistics at you about how highly effective YouTube is - you're conscious the effect it can have on your company.

stuartspindlow9
08-04-2016, 11:16 AM
video promotion best strategy is that video should be very interesting only then people love to watch it. share it in all sites like youtube, dailymotion, vimeo with proper Title,Description and Tag

vipulsharmaseo
08-08-2016, 09:36 AM
video content should be very intresting. upload it on youtube dailymotion and vimeo. share the link with your friends

pablohunt2812
09-06-2016, 07:33 AM
In this post I will explain the process I use to optimize and rank my videos in Google.

But first, here are a few examples of terms my videos are ranking for in Google:

Standard Operating Procedure Software

To name just a few…

The amazing thing about ranking videos for these kinds of keywords, even though they might not have a ton of traffic, they are VERY targeted visitors, people searching for that exact kind of product.

In this post I will break down the methods I use to rank these videos and how you can use it to rank your PowToon videos too!

I am not going to talk about how to make a video in this post. If you want to learn more about creating videos I recently wrote a post on how to create a startup explainer video plus PowToon has a number of great tutorials on the blog.

In this post I will show you how to optimize your videos and get them ranking for your target keywords.

here is the way . It's show you how you can rank video on TOP
https://www.semrush.com/blog/rank-youtube-videos-first-page-google/

ORLOVA
09-20-2016, 06:44 AM
Your first goal is to find keywords that have YouTube results on the first page of Google.