PDA

View Full Version : What is LESS?

addisoncave
09-01-2016, 10:58 AM
Hey guys, I want to know about less. what is less? the syntax is like CSS but it require less codding. But, i want to know how to use less? do codding without any software installation on i need to install a package to use it?

sinelogixtech
09-18-2019, 09:40 AM
Hi Friends,
Less is a dynamic preprocessor style sheet language that can be compiled into Cascading Style Sheets and run on the client side or server side. Designed by Alexis Sellier, Less is influenced by Sass and has influenced the newer "SCSS" syntax of Sass, which adapted its CSS-like block formatting syntax.

RH-Calvin
09-19-2019, 11:11 AM
Less (Leaner Style Sheets; sometimes stylized as LESS) is a dynamic preprocessor style sheet language that can be compiled into Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and run on the client side or server side.

seojesica
10-02-2019, 10:07 AM
Less (Leaner Style Sheets; sometimes stylized as LESS) is a dynamic preprocessor style sheet language that can be compiled into Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and run on the client side or server side.

Thanks, I completely agree with you.

BangkokDinning
10-25-2019, 09:26 AM
Less is a CSS pre-processor that facilitates you to customize, manage and reuse the style sheets for the webpage. Less is an extension of CSS and a dynamic style sheet language which can be run on client side or server side. Less is an open source language. It is also cross browser compatible.