PDA

View Full Version : what is the best way to plan pseudo code for web applications?

addisoncave
09-07-2016, 08:00 AM
Hi Guys,
I've recently read about Computer Algorithms and Pseudo codes. The way of creating it for application software packages is different. But I want to plane pseudo code codes for making web application based on MVC and eCommerce. Please suggest me the best way and strategy to plan it.

Akshay_M
02-27-2023, 08:30 AM
How to write a Pseudo-code?
Arrange the sequence of tasks and write the pseudocode accordingly.
Start with the statement of a pseudo code which establishes the main goal or the aim.
Example:

Advertisement

This program will allow the user to check
the number whether it's even or odd.
The way the if-else, for, while loops are indented in a program, indent the statements likewise, as it helps to comprehend the decision control and execution mechanism. They also improve the readability to a great extent.
Example:

if "1"
print response
"I am case 1"

if "2"
print response
"I am case 2"
Use appropriate naming conventions. The human tendency follows the approach to follow what we see. If a programmer goes through a pseudo code, his approach will be the same as per it, so the naming must be simple and distinct.
Use appropriate sentence casings, such as CamelCase for methods, upper case for constants and lower case for variables.
Elaborate everything which is going to happen in the actual code. Don’t make the pseudo code abstract.
Use standard programming structures such as ‘if-then’, ‘for’, ‘while’, ‘cases’ the way we use it in programming.
Check whether all the sections of a pseudo code is complete, finite and clear to understand and comprehend.
Don’t write the pseudo code in a complete programmatic manner. It is necessary to be simple to understand even for a layman or client, hence don’t incorporate too many technical terms. Dos and Don'ts in Pseudo Code Writing
Example:
Let’s have a look at this code

Java

// This program calculates the Lowest Common multiple
// for excessively long input values

import java.util.*;

public class LowestCommonMultiple {

private static long
lcmNaive(long numberOne, long numberTwo)
{

long lowestCommonMultiple;

lowestCommonMultiple
= (numberOne * numberTwo)
/ greatestCommonDivisor(numberOne,
numberTwo);

return lowestCommonMultiple;
}

private static long
greatestCommonDivisor(long numberOne, long numberTwo)
{

if (numberTwo == 0)
return numberOne;

return greatestCommonDivisor(numberTwo,
numberOne % numberTwo);
}
public static void main(String args[])
{

Scanner scanner = new Scanner(System.in);
System.out.println("Enter the inputs");
long numberOne = scanner.nextInt();
long numberTwo = scanner.nextInt();