PDA

View Full Version : What is google +

addisoncave
09-12-2016, 06:04 AM
what is google+ i don't know please tell i think it is version of google

Dyhair77
09-12-2016, 12:02 PM
Google Plus is a social network from Google. Some of its tools and features come from existing services and platforms, such as the Picasa photo storing and sharing platform. Some of the features are similar to other popular social networks and micro-blogging platforms

RH-Calvin
09-15-2016, 07:12 AM
Google plus is a social networking website from Google. It helps to build your company page and promote your business online. The process helps to build good traffic and build your website popularity in search engines.

StuartSpindlow1
09-16-2016, 08:26 AM
Google Plus has been gradually moving towards being one of the most active social networks with hundreds of millions of people having active accounts.

JohnBaxter
09-27-2016, 09:37 AM
Google Plus – is a social network from Google. Some of its tools and features come from existing services and platforms, such as the Picasa photo storing and sharing platform.

pablohunt2812
10-01-2016, 05:13 PM
Google+ – or Google Plus – is a social network from Google.

Some of its tools and features come from existing services and platforms, such as the Picasa photo storing and sharing platform. Some of the features are similar to other popular social networks and micro-blogging platforms.

Google+ was opened to a small number of users to test in June 2011. Google then gave some of those initial users invitations to invite a small number of their contacts. The service has since been opened up to everyone. It was given an overhaul in April, 2012.

JustinNguyen
10-02-2016, 03:59 PM
Google plus is a social networking website from Google. It helps to build your company page and promote your business online.

webhostwala
10-03-2016, 05:58 AM
Google+ also includes a feature called Hangouts, which is multi-person video chat. A user can start a Hangout with any of his/her Circles, and then other people from that Circle can join the Hangout as they like.

lavyhair
10-04-2016, 07:33 AM
Google+ is a social network that builds off of your Google Account.

ArkPresentation
10-04-2016, 10:20 AM
Google plus is one of best social site .

Dyhair77
10-18-2016, 05:33 AM
Google Groups allows you to create and participate in online forums and email-based groups with a rich experience for community conversations.

stuartspindlow6
10-18-2016, 12:28 PM
Google+ is the best social networking site from Google, which allow us to share images, video, text, link etc. It is the best source of building brand by creating business page.

GreatVanConc
10-20-2016, 04:06 PM
Google plus is one of best social site .

Google + you can understand it as Google's version of Facebook. If you run a business, you want to have this page as it allows you to receive likes and stars. This is something you can leverage to get better business exposure.

At the same time there is something called Google My Business, which can be built on Google +. Google My Business allows you to register to be a part of Google Map Pack, you know the page where people can see you on the map from a key word search.

For example, see my site: www.greatervancouverconcrete and its Google Plus site: https://plus.google.com/+GreaterVancouverConcretePortCoquitlam

GreatVanConc
10-20-2016, 04:11 PM
Google + is sort of google's version of Facebook if you will.

However, it becomes more important when you run a business as you are able to receive stars and reviews. Using Google + with conjunction with Google My Business is an integral part of helping your business gain more exposure as now you are on the google map back.

You know the one where you see a business name when you typed in a keyword search? That is where you want to be.

Take my example of my concrete site: www.greatervancouverconcrete.com

I registered a Google + account which would look like: https://plus.google.com/+GreaterVancouverConcretePortCoquitlam

Now the google map pack would look like: https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=greater+vancouver+concrete&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=49184920,-122770454,9963&tbm=lcl&tbs=lf:1,lf_ui:2,lf_pqs:EAE

I hope the illustration answers your question.

JohnBaxter
10-24-2016, 01:08 PM
Google Plus is a social networking service from Google. Google+ launched with a lot of fanfare as a possible competitor to Facebook.

giannaali
11-22-2016, 04:59 AM
Google Plus is a social networking service from Google. This is really helpful for get best traffic to any website and give backlinks.

druckexpert
11-23-2016, 04:53 AM
Google plus is one of best and top social site by Google

Dam Ponting
10-15-2017, 10:40 AM
Google+ – or Google Plus – is an interpersonal organization from Google. Some of its devices and highlights originate from existing administrations and stages, for example, the Picasa photograph putting away and sharing stage. A portion of the highlights are like other famous informal organizations and small scale blogging stages.

swikriti.sharma
12-28-2017, 03:29 AM
Google Plus (also known as Google+) is a social networking service from Google.Google+ makes use of the Google search engine, Google Profiles, and the +1 button.Google+ is integrated with other Google applications, such as Gmail, Google Maps, Google Drive and Google Calendar.

angelinagertz
01-05-2018, 05:12 AM
Google Plus has been gradually moving towards being one of the most active social networks with hundreds of millions of people having active accounts.

acheter
01-06-2018, 10:42 AM
Google then gave some of those initial users invitations to invite a small number of their contacts. The service has since been opened up to everyone.