PDA

View Full Version : Decided to launch web hosting business in UAE. Any help?

President
10-24-2016, 01:32 PM
Hey guys,
Started thinking to launch web hosting business in Dubai cos I believe it will be a good way to earn money.
I have done a search on any possible services that would be helpful to me to start. Just want to have 100 per cent tax-free operations.

What can you recommend me? Any links to explore?

Any suggestions of help will be much appreciated!

Thanks

DeathMite
10-25-2016, 07:16 AM
Have you already found a reliable host to resell from?

I would recommend you to do google search on all possible services in UAE that are ready to consult, give advice and help you to launch your business in UAE.

№Lucky
10-25-2016, 02:00 PM
When it comes to hosting, I prefer to deal with time-tested and trusted hosting brands in the hosting industry. Try to choose the host that has been providing hosting services for at least 5 years.

Just want to have 100 per cent tax-free operations.
What can you recommend me? Any links to explore?

Well, taking into account your needs, I can put forward a recommendation to contact DWC Free Zone Dubai South (https://uae-company-service.com/uae-free-zone/) cos there are a lot of benefits of using their services:
- Flexible leasing terms
- Easy business set up
- On site license and visa authority
- Variety of business licences
No doubt, you will enjoy the tremendous advantages of the UAE free zones such as 100 per cent tax-free operations, etc.

gigadata
10-26-2016, 08:59 AM
When it comes to hosting, I prefer to deal with time-tested and trusted hosting brands in the hosting industry. Try to choose the host that has been providing hosting services for at least 5 years.

Well, taking into account your needs, I can put forward a recommendation to contact DWC Free Zone Dubai South (https://uae-company-service.com/uae-free-zone/) cos there are a lot of benefits of using their services:
- Flexible leasing terms
- Easy business set up
- On site license and visa authority
- Variety of business licences
No doubt, you will enjoy the tremendous advantages of the UAE free zones such as 100 per cent tax-free operations, etc.

They look promising. But still I can remember a good proverb "trust, but verify";)
How long have they been providing their services? Are they well-known in UAE?