PDA

View Full Version : domain extension

Exabeesg
11-15-2016, 02:26 AM
What is the best domain extension for SEO and international recognition beside .com .net & .org?

jankosoft
02-17-2017, 10:47 AM
All domains are charged instantly every year until you terminate marketing. There are no installation expenses, ICANN charges or any other invisible charges!

hi5s2arp
04-11-2017, 07:44 AM
What is the best domain extension for SEO and international recognition beside .com .net & .org?

Practically speaking there is really no difference these days. Search engines don't discriminate between a .COM address, a .NET address or a .ORG address . The only thing you might consider is that people tend to type in .COM automatically since it was the first publicly known domain extension. So when registering a domain name, I would go for the .COM first and if it was taken, I would then try for any of the others. (.net, .org, .tv, etc ...)
You probably guessed; a .COM address is not the same domain name of the same name with a different extension. So for example:

hostripples.com is not in the same place as hostripples.in

As such each of the addresses can be registered separately.

RH-Calvin
04-11-2017, 09:11 AM
.com is a universally recognized domain extension that is used to rank your website globally. I would prefer going with a .com if I have a Global business.

gaiasagrada
08-24-2017, 08:17 AM
the Online country rule top-level sector (ccTLD) for Indian. The sector is managed by INRegistry under the power of NIXI, the Nationwide Online Exchange of Indian. INRegistry was hired by the government of Indian.

praveenitech1
03-27-2018, 11:17 AM
.Com Extension is the best for to rank your website in all countries

salenaadam
05-08-2018, 09:48 AM

.com is the most dominant domain extension. Besides .com there are many other extensions that exist. But it all depends on your requirement. As such there is no hard and fast rule that if your take a particular domain extension it will boost your rankings. But most of the general audience prefer going with .com, .net, .org, .info

lishmalinyjames
02-13-2021, 09:57 AM
.com has become the default domain extension, and therefore the most memorable.