PDA

View Full Version : Use keyword in domain name

Exabeesg
11-15-2016, 02:28 AM
Can i use keyword in my domain name? will it affect my SEO ranking?

Glendajones
12-21-2016, 06:42 AM
When starting a new website, one of the first and most important choices you have for making is choosing a site name. That choice will effect the website’s success in nearly every area, involved seo (SEO) and social internet marketing (SMM). Let’s analyze how a site name effects SEO and SMM and then evaluate the standards that create a good sector address.

RH-Calvin
02-15-2017, 08:42 AM
Keywords in domain name is the best that you can have for your business. It helps Google and browsers to know about your website content and also helps to remember your website easily.

jackluter
04-03-2017, 12:44 PM
Keyword in the domain name is SEO friendly will help to rank the website faster and also need to avoid long tail keywords that can affect on ranking in search results.

Dam Ponting
08-30-2017, 05:26 AM
Meaning of Domain :
Domain names are the unique, human-readable Internet addresses of websites. They are made up of three parts: a top-level domain (sometimes called an extension or domain suffix), a domain name (or IP address), and an optional subdomain.
Top-level domain:
Top-level domain (TLD) is the formal term for the suffix that appears at the end of a domain name. Some example of top-level domains include:

.com
.net
.org
.edu

While we're probably all familiar with the TLDs above, there are actually over 1,000 possible TLDs from which webmasters can choose. This includes things like .book, .clothing, .dog, and .lifeinsurance (to name a few), as well as TLDs associated with specific countries or territories like .uk (United Kingdom) or .dk (Denmark). These country- (and sometimes region-)specific TLDs are known as country code top-level domains, or ccTLDs.

Chalukya k
02-06-2018, 10:13 AM
In my view you can Use keyword in domain name

salenaadam
05-08-2018, 09:56 AM
This technique is called as Exact Match Domain in which a Keyword is used as a part of DOmain Name.

for eg. web hosting review is used in the domain name as it is - webhostingreviews.com - This method worked and fetched some really great results 5-6 years ago. But creating exact match domains doens't guarantee you a First position ranking. If you do everything properly, then there are high chanches that you may see a slight increase in the rankings

ORLOVA
06-14-2018, 07:47 AM
An exact match domain is going to help your keyword relevance and authoritative appeal to readers, but it is still the content and the value that you provide to readers that is going to make or break your website.

lishmalinyjames
02-13-2021, 09:49 AM
Yes, they do. Domain names do have an impact on SEO; however, the approach has changed. For a website to rank, it'll need a lot more than just a keyword-rich domain name - it'll also need superior quality content, backlinks, and inbound links.