PDA

View Full Version : Need Premium shared hosting solution

№Lucky
01-12-2011, 01:48 PM
What hosts do you guys that offer premium web hosting solutions?
I would like to create a list of reliable web hosts, compare them and choose the best one.
DO you know Plusplushosting web hosting provider?

Lycos
01-13-2011, 01:27 PM
Believe premium are the hosts which are providing the best quality at the highest trust, so I shall recommend you such companies as serverpoint.com which I know for about five years from their 12+ of complete experience,

Another option to consider is hostzealot.com hosting provider, which is not that old, but still as a premium one.

GeneticX
01-17-2011, 08:29 AM
I agree that Serverpoint are offering really premium shared solutions, their plans are delivered with high performance and quality and support is available 24/7 to provide high uptime

Querrido
01-18-2011, 01:31 PM
If you ask me, I can say that Plusplushosting plans are feature-rich, the company offers 45 money back guarantee, so you will lose nothing.
Moreover, the company has quite a good reputation in the hosting market.;)

AJKpeter
01-19-2011, 01:07 PM
there are nice hosts suggested, have you found their reviews?

Crystaliquid
01-19-2011, 01:58 PM
Agree about serverpoint.com being premium provider, with much more features than average hosts are offering.

Also consider the deals of glowhost.com - the provider is a stable and trustworthy host of long experience and the longest moneyback guarantee.

a2one
01-25-2011, 01:43 PM
Among the named providers I think it is possible to point out such companies as serverpoint.com and hostzealot.com. These seem to have the best offers for premium hosting solutions.

figage
01-26-2011, 09:50 AM
I support Serverpoint (http://www.serverpoint.com/) suggested solutions, you will receive high uptime and variuos useful features with total compatibility with any web software for reasonable prices

President
01-28-2011, 02:18 PM
In addition to good pricing, uptime and support, Plusplushosting.net also provides a very nice control panel with a large list of functions some of which cost extra at other hosting companies.
They were always right on top of everything that you will need.

Taboon
01-31-2011, 01:08 PM
Do you mean resources under premium? If so, I may recommend exmasters.com as the provide with wide choise (ten plans) some of them are truly resourceful. Of course, the quality is top-notch.

Youngman
02-07-2011, 08:49 AM
I recommend you to do a research on suggested names, for instance I think that Serverpoint.com is providing really quality shared plans. They are delivering high uptime and performance with their services. Their support is knowledgeable and prices are reasonable, you wont regret of using them