PDA

View Full Version : VPS from webhostgiant

YAg
01-17-2011, 03:16 PM
Is that wise to use an attractive VPS deal from webhostgiant?
Any idea about their reliability?

Querrido
01-19-2011, 12:04 PM
Not sure about them, but can suggest several alternatives that can meet all your specific needs.
Check out Just199.com and Pinellashosting.com company as their VPS hosting have so many useful features and you will have nice hosting opportunities dealing with them.

AJKpeter
01-19-2011, 01:04 PM
I suggest you to read the customers reviews on their services

Crystaliquid
01-19-2011, 02:34 PM
Will suggest using service from a specialized companies, such as hostv.com. their VPS are compatible by the cost, and are much more feature-rich.

a2one
01-25-2011, 02:40 PM
Kmowing the services are coming from webintellects (http://www.webintellects.com), which I know as the stable and trustworthy provider I believe these VPS are also worthy ones.

Another companyto consider when getting the VPS is aspnix.com (http://www.aspnix.com).

figage
01-26-2011, 09:54 AM
As an alternative I advice razorservers.com VPS solutions. This hosting company offers reliable plans with high uptime and knowledgeable support, I believe that it will be perfect solution for you

Gerbert
01-27-2011, 01:57 PM
Webhostgiant has provided their services since 2000 and their reputation is stainless.
Quite nice company with stable servers they are!
Try them to see how good they are in reality.

Taboon
01-31-2011, 09:12 AM
Would rather recommend those which have been offering VPS for longer time. For instance, I believe, santrex.net as well as serverpoint.com are rather reasonable to consider as the VPS hosts.

JohnDale
01-31-2011, 09:33 AM
VPS is much the same level with dedicated server, so you can create reseller accounts. However, if you are not familiar with VPS/server, you should be careful when choosing a VPS.

Nile Hadwards
01-31-2011, 01:16 PM
VPS accounts which are provided by webhostgiant are not expensive. They give the ability to build your own VPS deals using their resources.
Support is active and their services are full-featured.

GeneticX
02-02-2011, 10:54 AM
There are lots of reliable VPS providers but you should choose according to its uptime and quality. My suggestion is razorservers.com, reliable company which plans are provided with high stability and performance, support is helpful and prices are affordable

Youngman
02-07-2011, 09:26 AM
I recommend to look at plans from 7host.com, reliable host which solutions are provided with high uptime and performance and their support team is available and helpful to solve any issue

YAg
02-11-2011, 02:52 PM
Will use webhostgiant VPS deal.
It's cheap and resourceful.
Linux offer seems to be nice for me.