PDA

View Full Version : What is the best company to resell from?

Querrido
01-19-2011, 12:06 PM
I wanna know about the best place where I could get the most resourceful and affordable reseller package and also stable hosting and support services.
I need about 25GB space and 300GB bandwidth, etc.

Do you think that Plusplushosting.net will be a good option?

Can you recommend me any alternatives to resell from?

President
01-31-2011, 01:00 PM
Well, I should say that plusplushosting reseller hosting plans are the perfect solution for developers or web designers. As it turned out, you will be able to create separate accounts for clients with cPanel and all the other functions.

GeneticX
02-02-2011, 11:32 AM
Attractive reseller plans are offered by 7host.com. Their solutions are perfectly fit web developers needs and provided with high uptime and various features. Do not hesitate to use them now

Madagaskar
02-04-2011, 07:34 AM
I strongly believe that you will have nice reseller hosting opportunities dealing with plusplushosting.net - their hosting plans start from $20.95 and there are so many useful features included into them..
They also offer 45-day money back guarantee.

№Lucky
02-09-2011, 02:10 PM
Have found nice reviews (http://www.talkreviews.com/plusplushosting.net) about plusplushosting.net services.
They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.

figage
02-17-2011, 12:31 PM
I recommend hostingsource.com to try. Their featured reselling plans will bring you profit because they are provided with high stability and performance. Their high available support is always ready to help you with any issue

Nile Hadwards
02-21-2011, 06:19 AM
Well i prefer you to go with dedicatednow.com. This site will help you to solve your query and also give you the best information about resell.

Foxfire
02-21-2011, 12:43 PM
Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.

Crimson
03-04-2011, 02:52 PM
I may recomend getting service from such companies as hostingsource.com, sugegsted above or aspnix.com which yet has not been suggested. These areto my mind the most reasonableand trustworthy ones.

Guntah
03-07-2011, 08:52 AM
I think that you can go with plusplushosting.net without any hesitations, they will provide you profitable solutions with high performance and uptime for a competitive pricing