PDA

View Full Version : unlimited disk space

vinrar
01-20-2011, 04:41 PM
Marblehost offers unlimited disk space in their shared packages - is that trustworthy?

a2one
01-25-2011, 02:29 PM
make sure the company is reliable. For example I know the unlimited offers are trustworthy form cirtexhosting.com, which has also made and upgrade recently.

Gerbert
01-26-2011, 02:56 PM
Marblehost .... that company has appealing plans as it seems to me.
Free bonuses (free domain name, free pre-installed scripts and free WebsiteBuilder) are provided by them for using their services.
Uptime is high by the way.
And their unlimited disk space is quite useful.

Taboon
01-31-2011, 12:12 PM
As I know cirtex is a reliable host, so getting their unlimited accounts is also a good idea.

Lycos
02-16-2011, 03:26 PM
There are many companies offering unlimited accounts. I may suggest webintellects.com the one I know as the quality reliable host.

vinrar
02-18-2011, 03:06 PM
Thanks for all your replies, dudes.
Want to say that marblehost is to my liking and their free bonuses for using their services seem very amazing for me.
Will use them for sure.

Crimson
03-04-2011, 02:00 PM
Suppose now marblehost.com can be used fearlessly. AS well as santrex.net which is being recommended even after the choice is made.

holland
03-07-2011, 03:33 PM
Using marblehost.com services, you are on the save side!
Their services are rich in useful resources and uptime is high.
Free bonuses are entrancing additions!

holland
03-09-2011, 02:43 PM
Aspnix has Unix unlimited hosting which costs only $50 per year.
All features are unlimited!

Youngman
03-24-2011, 01:11 PM
I think that for your needs will fit solutions from Hostome.com. This company is well-know as reliable provider and their plans are featured and stable. Many webmasters from all over the world are pleased by their high available support team and affordable pricing

Guntah
03-30-2011, 12:08 PM
I suppose you need to look for more names to do a comparison. Try Hostome.com, reputable web host (http://www.hostome.com/) that is offering stable services, featured plans and quality support. You wont regret of using them

figage
04-05-2011, 12:25 PM
I believe that comparison is really good to choose the most suitable host so I suggest interactiveonline.com web hosting solutions. You will be pleased by their helpful support and plans which are offered with full compatibility and useful features

2nexo
04-06-2011, 07:32 PM
Unlimited Hosting, such as disk space and bandwidth etc etc really truely does not exist...
your better of getting something that has limited this way you know where you stand,
but if you do deside to go for the unlimited option please make sure you always read the tos just incase...

and ALWAYS ALWAYS KEEP BACK UPS!!! ( Just incase the worst happeneds )

=)

GeneticX
04-12-2011, 12:29 PM
I know that InteractiveOnline.com is offering stable and quality solutions. You will be pleased by their high available support and affordable prices

Exmasters-Mark
04-15-2011, 09:05 AM
Note the unlimited space accounts have still limited Ram and CPU resources.

vinrar
04-18-2011, 01:56 PM
I do believe marblehost is the best in providing unlimited hosting services.
Prices are affordable and support is active and provided for 24 hours.
No complaints about them.