PDA

View Full Version : greenolivetree server management

a2one
01-25-2011, 02:55 PM
How fair is the price of greenolivetree.net third-party server management which is starting at $99/mo? How reasonable would be using third-party management for the unmanaged servers?

thanks in advance

Taboon
01-31-2011, 01:42 PM
greenolivetree.net looks to be enough fair and well-stand. Think you may give them a try, at least their costs are telling of fairness to my mind.

GeneticX
02-02-2011, 11:06 AM
If you have lack of server administration skills and you want your server always be updated and up you should definitely use server management services from greenolivetree.net which are known as skilful and cost-effective

Crimson
02-04-2011, 02:45 PM
prices looks nice. I know also exmasters.com to provide the management solutions of high quality, make comparison between them and greenolivetree.net to know which would be more suitable for you.

[>q|_^_|p<]
02-10-2011, 04:04 PM
I think greenolivetree is reasonable host. If it suits your requirements, then no point wasting time, just go ahead.

Querrido
02-16-2011, 01:20 PM
As I know Pinellashosting.com provides server management on highly professional level and gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface.

Lycos
02-16-2011, 03:16 PM
the price set by greenolivetree.net appears to be rather reasonable. It can be used I believe even with better benefit than managed server at some sites.

Also consider exmasters.com for management and/or servers, as this company is truly reasonable and professional one.